Profile for Ryan Nappi > Reviews

Bi-Office 600 x 900mm Memo Cork Board - Red
Bi-Office 600 x 900mm Memo Cork Board - Red
Offered by A2B Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality board, 30 Aug. 2013
This is a good quality board with the option of felt as well. I above pinned a world map to it as a nice cliche piece in my man cave, saying that, I do really like it and just need to start travelling the world so I can put some pins in it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2013 6:09 PM BST

Pack of 12 Adhesive Assorted Black Moustaches Fancy Dress Costume Accessory
Pack of 12 Adhesive Assorted Black Moustaches Fancy Dress Costume Accessory
Offered by tree&treeUK

5.0 out of 5 stars I cannie grow a moustache, 30 Aug. 2013
I've not been blessed with the ability to grow a decent moustache but I do like to have one, especially around festival season or friends birthdays - I mean, why not? These selection is second to none and everyone loves to get involved. If you're new to adhesive moustaches; make sure your upper lip is a stretched as much as possible before you put it on and once it is on try not to touch it and move it. You will find that it will come off within 10 minutes or so. It itches sure but fight through it. I've woken up with these still on, so they can last if you can resist playing with it once its stuck on your mooey!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My Uke, 30 Aug. 2013
This is my Uke and I love it. I have played guitar for a good 5 years on and off and I fancied having a Uke in my man cave in case I fancied a cheeky strum. I didn't want to pay too much and when I saw this bad boy I snapped it up. I love the way it looks and all the small little details. The tuning pegs are shaped liked dolphins where they are connected to the head, which is really cool! It comes with a nice little bag as well. If you are new to string instruments and that or just new to Ukes; for this price the strings are of course not of great quality. I still haven't upgraded mine but the warning is that these strings will continue to stretch for some time, so you will need a Uke tuner and will need to use it every time you pick your Uke up until the strings have stopped stretching. Happy strumming!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Bench, 30 Aug. 2013
This bench is really really good. The build quality is perfect for a home gym bit of kit. I have limited space in my man cave, so I needed a bench that folded up against the wall with the lower leg also folding away. Not many benches at this price range have a lower leg that also folds away, mainly because they have legs weights attached. I can't fault this at all and isn't hard to put together. Took me about 30mins with a few different sized spanners. Happy lifting!

Jack Daniels Cotton Bar Towel (pp)
Jack Daniels Cotton Bar Towel (pp)
Offered by Pub Paraphernalia UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Jack Daniels Cotton Bar Towel (pp)
Lovely little towel that does the job of cleaning up my mates spills in the man cave. Hangs in a little hook well, as it has a little loop on one corner.

Solo Blue American Party Cups 16oz / 455ml - Set of 50 - Blue Cups, Plastic Cups - Disposable Cup, Partyware, Party Accessories
Offered by Creston

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue is better, 30 Aug. 2013
I bought a pack of these purely for beer pong reasons but they soon spread around the party. They look really cool and have all the strength and size benefits of the more common red solo cup.

DJEMBE DRUM 20cm Height Wooden Professional Bongo Fair Trade
DJEMBE DRUM 20cm Height Wooden Professional Bongo Fair Trade
Offered by Ciffre by Buddhastyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang your drum a little louder!, 30 Aug. 2013
Nice little drums that you can tell have been individually made. They sit in my man cave incase anyone fancies a little drum in tune with whatever music is playing. Small enough so that they don't take up much room and still make a good noise if you're holding them properly.

Minion Despicable Me Iron or Sew On Embroidered Patch Craft Art - Ideal for Kids Clothes
Offered by imerchandise

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish minions existed..., 30 Aug. 2013
Great little patch with good detail. Put this on my yellow waterproof jacket to go to a festival - got some good comments and it didn't fall off so... Good little badge

Guinness Cotton Bar Towel
Guinness Cotton Bar Towel
Offered by Pub Paraphernalia UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 Aug. 2013
Nice bar towel that sits in my man cave. It's a good size, looks great and does the job of clearing up after my mates spills.

Hartleys Official Size 8' Folding Beer Pong Table - For BeerPong Drinking Games
Hartleys Official Size 8' Folding Beer Pong Table - For BeerPong Drinking Games
Offered by SDE Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Officially Awesome!, 30 Aug. 2013
I bought this to put in my garden for my birthday and it went down an absolute treat! At uni and other occasions we of course would fashion a beer pong table out of MDF, dining tables, trestle tables, etc. Making a decent table yourself is always good fun but this thing takes the game to another level! It is so easy to wipe down, there are lines on the table so rule breaking happens less, it folds up into a briefcase style holder (great for taking on tour or round your friends), it is built really well with sturdy legs, the surface isn't as bouncy as MDF so more skill is required, it's lightweight and it is official sizing. This will get used time and time again, so for the price it is a very wise investment!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3