ARRAY(0x11699fcc)

Profile for Joe Broderick > Reviews

Content by Joe Broderick

Joe Broderick

The Hot Gate (Troy Rising)
The Hot Gate (Troy Rising)
Price: 4.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Must do better, 22 Jan 2014
Just not in the same league as the first two books but good enough to keep me interested.
The political and Cultural disputes between the North and South Americans that dominated the story were very bias and very, very tedious. I found myself skipping four to five pages at a time without missing anything of importance. But in the end the action and creative interaction with the AI’s did just enough to rescue the book for me.
Let’s hope the next book has the same since of urgency that made the first two books so good!

Cambridge Sciences 7 inch StarPAD 2 (White) - (Cortex A7 1.5GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB HDD, Android 4.2.2)
Offered by Android Tablets UK
Price: 89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pad!!!, 13 Jan 2014
I bought this pad before Christmas as a present for my Nine year old son and had it delivered by stand mail. It arrived within the five days. The pad is very nicely finished and came with earphones, screen covers and all the required cables. I found the pad really easy to setup and download Apps. My son was delighted with it and has absolutely no problem using it. I liked it so much I bought one for myself which I use for the Kindly most of the time. Only down side is the battery can go quite fast but this could be said for all Tablets.I'd give 9/10 and a it's a great tablet for a Kid aswell.