ARRAY(0xab8f7eac)

Crystal Voyager (Pink Floyd) [DVD] [1972]
Crystal Voyager (Pink Floyd) [DVD] [1972]
Dvd ~ George Greenough

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Mellow, 3 Oct 2013
I saw this film back in the late seventies as a kid and loved it, it was real easy to have on in the background as the soundtrack is just brilliant.

Since I re discovered this film it has become a firm favourite. Excellent soundtrack of which there is only one Pink Floyd track, a 20 minute one as the last 20 minutes Kaleidoscopic psychedelia of the nature of waves, the rest of the soundtrack is better.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2014 10:57 PM GMT

BisLinks® Apple iPod Classic 6th Gen Headphone Jack Hold Switch 160Gb Replacement Part
Offered by BisLinks®

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed my ipod, 3 Oct 2013
This has just extended the life of my ipod which, i might add, I have had for over 6 years now. The jack socket for the headphones had broken a year or so earlier and had been pushed in a little bit making normal headphones tricky to use. I would from time to time, try and pull the headphone jack out with a little hooked screwdriver. This of course finally failed one day leaving my ipod as just a rather exclusive hard drive.

This came with in a day for about a fiver, excellent service, excellent price and what with my own 5 star skills, I now have a fully functioning ipod once again.

Toolzone 150mm (6") Electronic Digital Vernier Caliper
Toolzone 150mm (6") Electronic Digital Vernier Caliper
Offered by Candy Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 3 Oct 2013
Couldn't begin to tell you how accurate this is, but for hobby purposes, this is just ideal and is excellent for the price.

Laco Regular Soldering Flux 60g 22103
Laco Regular Soldering Flux 60g 22103
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 3 Oct 2013
Flux is the way forward as a way to make soldering easier. This stuff works so well and appears to be a little safer than the traditional stuff which I understand is not very good if you inhale it, which, is not something you have much choice about.

LED Lenser H7 Head Torch - Gift Box LED7497
LED Lenser H7 Head Torch - Gift Box LED7497
Offered by Fun Kids

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but probably better out there, 3 Oct 2013
I bought this after quite a bit of research and deliberation, for working on stage and also for working on electronics.

Within one week it seemed half the brightness from new. The quality, build and design are quite good, but it just isn't as bright literally a week from new. There must be better head torches out there, as this one is not up to scratch as far as I am concerned. This is the second Lenser I own, I have one of there normal torches and they really are just a brand name, I will not be getting another Lenser. The light on the back of my Samsung Galaxy S3 is far brighter than either of the torches that I have, it's just not particularly practical.

Swiss Ball (Health)
Swiss Ball (Health)
by James Milligan
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Ball, 22 May 2011
This review is from: Swiss Ball (Health) (Spiral-bound)
What can I say, simply brilliant.

It came promptly, easy to inflate and deflate. I bought this for my lower back and there are many exercises out there. This ball is not only useful and fun to use, we now have an extra seat in our sitting room, I use it to sit and study, watch telly etc.

2 Litre Plain Hot Water Bottle - Misc Colour
2 Litre Plain Hot Water Bottle - Misc Colour
Offered by EK Pop Up Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 22 May 2011
Unfortunately, like some of the others said, this thing not only had an unpleasant odour, this thing stank. Admittedly, it smells of rubber, but the smell is just too strong. Also it has a very unpleasant texture to it too, I bought it to use for my lower back muscles, but I would rather pay £10 on a hot water bottle that is nice to have next to the skin. I don't know who the company had in mind when they made these, because it is majorly flawed. If using this to stay warm at bed, unfortunately the smell and texture of it will keep you awake. Used it twice, tried to wash it, no joy, Chucked it. And I've only had it 3 days.

Don't waste your money, it is what it is cheap and nasty.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2012 2:58 PM BST