Profile for Tracy Weaver > Reviews

Content by Tracy Weaver

Tracy Weaver

Ride to Hell: Retribution(Xbox 360)
Ride to Hell: Retribution(Xbox 360)
Offered by games-wizard

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy the game, 4 Aug 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I've seen gameplay of it and it's dreadful don't buy it it's not worth a penny. WORST GAME EVER. The game is full of problems and it's story just doesn't make sense. It's graphics are crap and so is the voice acting.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I haven't got one but I know how bad they are., 29 Jun 2013
I know that 'monster' (not to be confused with 'Monster Energy')are a really bad skateboarding company. Just don't waste your money on this board even if your a beginner. Just stretch to £25/£30 and get a board that will last.

LEGO Star Wars 7959 Geonosian Starfighter
LEGO Star Wars 7959 Geonosian Starfighter
Offered by rare_ones Preise inkl. MwSt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 5 May 2013
This set is well worth the money. The get 2 good mini-figures and 1 amazing mini-figure (Commander Cody). The star fighter itself is very very durable and can be played with without it breaking. Even when it is dropped it mostly stays intact even on a hard floor. It has an alright build and is very enjoyable. Only problem I have is the appearance of Ki Adi Mundi. He looks nothing like the actual character and he would have been better with a whole head instead of 2 seperate parts but thats the only downside to the set. Overall this is a fantastic set.

LEGO Star Wars 4490: Mini Republic Gunship
LEGO Star Wars 4490: Mini Republic Gunship
Offered by Timeless Toys and Collectables

1.0 out of 5 stars £90 for something you can make with random LEGO parts from previous sets., 5 May 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This is a ripoff. It's a tiny model that you can make with spare LEGO parts at home. £90 for about 15 pieces is a ripoff.

LEGO Harry Potter 4865: The Forbidden Forest
LEGO Harry Potter 4865: The Forbidden Forest
Offered by FireStar Toys

1.0 out of 5 stars Really?, 4 May 2013
Is this a joke or something? These Harry Potter sets are just ridiculous for the price.In other sets you can get like 4 cars and then a load of mini-figures or a couple of space ships for £30 but you only get a tree and 4 mini-figures for over £30. What a ripoff.

LEGO Star Wars 9496: Desert Skiff
LEGO Star Wars 9496: Desert Skiff
Offered by The Daily Brick

5.0 out of 5 stars Desert Skiff, 24 April 2013
I didn't buy this from amazon but I just want to recommend this to you. You get 4 quality mini-figures and the desert skiff it's self which is pretty big. It's a decent build which took me (I'm 12) about 45 minutes to complete when taking my time on it. You also get a lot for your money. Especially when you get it from Amazon for £16 rather than £22 from Tesco's. Overall I give this 5 stars but I would give it more if I could. It is great for re-acting the scene from the movie but unforntunaly you don't get Han Solo. Great toy and I would highly recommend it.

LEGO Star Wars 75000: Clone Troopers vs. Droidekas
LEGO Star Wars 75000: Clone Troopers vs. Droidekas

5.0 out of 5 stars Go for it., 20 April 2013
Although it is a small set you feel that you are getting your moneys worth out of it. It is of usual LEGO durability and it has lots of cool features for such a small ship. The clone troopers ship can fit them both in with plenty of room to spare unlike some other sets. The droidekas are pretty cool too. I bought this for my son as a LEGO star wars starter set and he was very pleased and satisfied. I would highly recommend this product.

LEGO Harry Potter 4736: Freeing Dobby
LEGO Harry Potter 4736: Freeing Dobby

3.0 out of 5 stars Way over priced, 20 April 2013
So this is £20 for a arch and 3 mini-figures. I know the sets based on films always cost more but LEGO Star Wars costs way less for triple the amount of LEGO. I think I'll just stick to other LEGO sets.

LEGO City 60007: High Speed Chase
LEGO City 60007: High Speed Chase
Offered by Toys&Hobbies

5.0 out of 5 stars A very very good LEGO set., 11 April 2013
This set made my son very very happy. He played with it for hours and really enjoyed building this set. I would high recommend this set to any LEGO fan. The toy is fun, very durable but not all that educating. Overall I give this set 11/10

Jasminee Chestnut Double Bedding Quilt Duvet Cover Covers
Jasminee Chestnut Double Bedding Quilt Duvet Cover Covers

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 4 Mar 2013
Lovely. Better than expected to be honest. Nice quality and value for money. Colours are rich and pattern is clear.