Profile for Mrs. Sa Hill > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Sa Hill

Mrs. Sa Hill (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Think before buying., 20 Aug 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I enjoyed this game at first, but when I purchased Saints Row I thought this game should go in the trash can. This game has good graphics and stunt effects but the missions I find are very difficult and puts me under a lot of pressure if I loose, which most games don't. The police are very, very annoying and arrest me for no fualt of my own. People in the streets tent to beat you up for no reason and half the people are not even English. The car drining is simply awful as I keep on crashing and the car durability is very bad to. Overall a very bad and winding up game with very good graphics and lightning effects.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but extreamily pricey., 20 Aug 2009
This is a very good phone, but it does look a bit like an iPhone and is very expensive for what you get. The menu and the way it functions is very cool but it only has a 5mp camera (there are cheaper phones with 8mp cameras) and it shows a lot of fingerprints when you use it. But it does have some pretty good features like the battery life and the music player, but thats about it really. Overall you really need to think about emptying you pockets straight away or save up for a good phone really worth all the money. Think about that people.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2009 6:14 PM BST

The Sims (Xbox)
The Sims (Xbox)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but very annoying!, 19 Aug 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims (Xbox) (Video Game)
This game is a huge leap from the pc version! Including the new and improved 3d graphocs and new gameplay. But it does have its faults, for example it clearley says you need to send your sims to work in a good mood in order to get promoted, so I did and it says send your sim to work in a good mood! Hello! I just did that! But the graphics are good and the objects and furnishgings are all right to. But beware, if you are used to the pc version, don't get the urge to buy this one just yet!

Samsung SGH-D500 - Sim Free Mobile Phone
Samsung SGH-D500 - Sim Free Mobile Phone

3.0 out of 5 stars Good simple phone., 18 Aug 2009
This phone is good if you need a simple call and text phone or just a bit of fun, then this phone is for you. If you want something more advanced go for the LG Arena. Overall a good simple phone, not a lot of features though and it is a bit thick.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 14 Aug 2009
I have the big and very chunky LG Viewty. But I really wish I chose this phone now as I only got my Viewty a few days back. This phone looks so much cooler and it even comes with its own small stylus pen, my Viewty didn't. When I purchased my phone I had a choice between the Cookie or the Viewty. I only chose the viewty because of the 5mp camera, but I saw other phones with 12mp cameras. I made a big mistake and wasted £120.00 of my own hard earned cash on junk! I really wish I could have this phone but my Mother would go balmy!

The Sims 2 (Xbox)
The Sims 2 (Xbox)

5.0 out of 5 stars A huge step from the previous games!, 9 Aug 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 2 (Xbox) (Video Game)
After playing Bustin' Out and The Sims for Xbox I might as well try the Sims 2 for Xbox. It was great as it featured a load of new features including the new direct controll feature and the create your own meal and recipie feature. I thought personally it was nearly as good as the pc version. The clothes are great to and there are a lot of objects to furnish and decorate your home with to! I would recomend this game to any sims fan.

The Sims: Bustin' Out (Xbox)
The Sims: Bustin' Out (Xbox)
Offered by Click4entertainment Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet!, 9 Aug 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This was the first ever sims game I bought, believe it or not! When I first saw it I didn't know what it would be like as I was only about 6 at the time and didn't know anything about the sims. So I gave it a try. I didn't know how to play it at all so I nearly sent it back to the shop. But I gave it a chance to grow on me, and it did. I was quite good at it and so I started looking it up on the net and found loads of other games too. I found out it was part of a giant franchise! Then I started to collect other sims games for console and pc! I had loads of fun with it and it will allways stay with me forever.

The Sims 2 (PC CD)
The Sims 2 (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars I miss the sims 2!, 3 Aug 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 2 (PC CD) (Video Game)
The Sims 2 franchise has been the greatest game in the world. Not the Sims 3 thats garbage! But the sims 2 has been a great inspiration to me. It's just the game you need to have great fun and it's better than all the other silly games like Halo and the stupid Lego Starwars games. The main reason I like this game is that it was actually created by Will Wright himself whereas the sims 3 isn't, no wonder the sims 3 is rubbish! From now on I will allways play the sims 2.

The Sims 3 (PC/Mac DVD)
The Sims 3 (PC/Mac DVD)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

1.0 out of 5 stars Attrocious!, 3 Aug 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3 (PC/Mac DVD) (CD-ROM)
This game is terrible I went through so much traumer to get it to run on my super fast week old pc. But it didn't. I even removed all my programmes including word and media player. I tryed to play it on the lowest graphic settings possible, but it just won't work! Ggggrrrrr it realy annoyes me that these stupid game companies have to make games that take up all your pc memory. They sould be sued for this. I want compensation for this insult!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2009 9:57 PM GMT

Saints Row 2 (Xbox 360)
Saints Row 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by findprice

5.0 out of 5 stars The game of my dreams!, 3 Aug 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is just too much fun. It has colossal graphics and you can even create your own charicter. You can choose from male or female charictars, choose their hair, personality and body shape plus way more. I like to create lovely ladies and buy them expensive cars. I enjoy creating grannies because their so funny. You get to create your own appartments to. Just buy this game and see for yourself just how great it is!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5