Profile for Mrs. Sa Hill > Reviews

Mrs. Sa Hill (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
LG KU990 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Silver
LG KU990 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Silver
Offered by DIGITEL TECHNOLOGY LTD (UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good phone., 20 Sep 2009
I have this phone in silver, mine is called a KU990i and is realy good. The camera is pretty impressive for a 5 megapixel one and I enjoy using the voice recorder to, as the sound is realy clear. Although the ringtones are not the best and I realy do wish that the battery wouldn't drain so quickily when I use the camcorder because I am a filming fanatic. But overall a good phone which realy entertains you.

The Sims: Deluxe Edition (PC CD)
The Sims: Deluxe Edition (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good starter pack., 10 Sep 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
If you are a big sims fanatic, then this is the game for you. You don't need to purchase the original sims because when you buy this you get the original sims game plus a expantion pack and a special programme called the sims creator which lets you create and even paint your sims in 3d! This is also a good starter pack if you are a beginner as it commes with a bassic and simple structured guide and a small install guide to get you started. Overall a very good game for beginners or collectors. This game is hugely availble in the US.

The Sims: Life Stories (PC DVD)
The Sims: Life Stories (PC DVD)
Offered by Unique_Item_Bazaar

2.0 out of 5 stars Laptop friendly? I don't think so!, 25 Aug 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I begged my Mom to buy me this game because I played the origonal 4x CD Sims 2 CD ROM. That game didn't work at all on my perfectly new laptop. So I made my Mom pay out £20.00 on it because it clearly said on the front in big letters "PC Laptop Friendly" with a picture of a laptop just like mine. Got home and shoved it in ym computer. Good job it was only one CD anf not four! The installation took about 20 mins. Not bad! The other game took about an hour! When it had installed I played it for about half an hour. It ran solwly even on the lowest graphic settings! I was deepily unimpressed and suffered bad deperssion for 2 weeks and could not sleep at all. This game has put me in so much traumer! If you want to play it, get a very, very fast computer! Fun game though!

The Simpsons: Hit & Run (Xbox)
The Simpsons: Hit & Run (Xbox)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm, not the best choice. But good., 25 Aug 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This game is very fun indeed. But the graphics are not the best and the game seemes to me to be very, very annoying. I threw it across the living room and smashed the whole case to pieces. Not good at all! But if you do have patience and can take the pace of the game then this is the game for you. I had to call a friend round my house to complete the game and unlock all the levals etc. It was realy fun when you complete everything. But not the best thing since sliced bread!

Jamelia - The Collection
Jamelia - The Collection
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Good heavans!, 25 Aug 2009
This album is a big waste of money. I say that because she created a Superstar-Greatest Hits album. But why was this created as well? The songs are the same as the other hits album. The other had more, bare that in mind. The picture on the fromt looks ugly and the name Jamelia Collection is not very eye catching. They should have used something like the ultimate deluxe collection!

Good Girl Gone Bad: The Remixes
Good Girl Gone Bad: The Remixes

1.0 out of 5 stars For goodness sake!, 25 Aug 2009
I am now getting sick and tired of Rihanna creating loads of versions of the Good Girl Gone Bad album! First she creates a reloaded version. That was a waste of time as it only had a few extra tracks on it, which were rubbish anyway. Secondly she creates a tour edition. Ugh! Just buy the Good Girl Gone Bad concert on DVD for a much better price! And finaly she creates this tripe. A remix CD with only 12 songs on it! Her other one includes about 20 tracks! She also released a silly CD/DVD version with a different cover. What a waste of time. The picture is in the good girl gone bad album and with the dvd you can include the concert dvd with your origonal copy. Why waste your money on something you can buy sepratly cheaper like the concert dvd. She also keeps on releasing silly little singles from the album. JUST BUY THE ORIGINAL ALBUM!

Kelis - Tasty
Kelis - Tasty

5.0 out of 5 stars Extreamily tasty!, 23 Aug 2009
This review is from: Kelis - Tasty (Audio CD)
Yum yum this album is very good and has some great songs on it. I like all the tracks and the Intro is quite funny. I ate loads of sweets and candies while listening to this. The milkshake on the back of the album makes me hungry and the songs Milkshake and Trick me are the best songs, I cannot tell you all the good things about this album because it would take so long but all I can tell you now is that the album has some good RnB and Dance influinces to it!

Kelis Was Here
Kelis Was Here

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as her first three., 23 Aug 2009
This review is from: Kelis Was Here (Audio CD)
I thought her first three albums were very good and very creative. But this was a big let down. Firstly she had changed her hair, I realy liked the big afro curly hair she used to have. Second of all the songs have lost their touch and are not as fun and lively as her previous songs like Caught out there and Milkshake. But the song Bossy is ok and Blindfold me but thats about it realy. The cover art last of all is not as creative and colourful as her previous albums. So only empty your pockets if you realy want to!

Real Girl
Real Girl
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece!, 22 Aug 2009
This review is from: Real Girl (Audio CD)
This album is just amazing. The songs have some great RnB and Pop influences and the album has a realy good feel to it. The song Real Girl and Just A Little Bit are two of the best songs on the album not forgetting Breakdown Motel and B-Boy Baby are also great to. I would highly recomend this album to any Sugababes or Mutya fan. Enjoy!

Stacie Orrico
Stacie Orrico

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but takes time to grow on you., 22 Aug 2009
This review is from: Stacie Orrico (Audio CD)
I listend to this album first time and a thought it was rubbish and took it out my cd player and threw it on the floor. But the second time I listend to it was because I was bored, and I thought it was okay! But the songs do take some time to grow on you and you have to listen to it a lot to get used to it. Overall a good album with a good selection of songs on it. I would highly recomend it to any pop and rnb fan.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5