Profile for Rosemary > Reviews

Content by Rosemary

Rosemary "jade" (uk)

Kristen Suzanne's EASY Raw Vegan Dehydrating: Delicious & Easy Raw Food Recipes for Dehydrating Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts, Seeds, Pancakes, Crackers, Breads, Granola, Bars & Wraps

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous book, 14 May 2012
I would highly recommend this book for anyone wanting to learn more about dehydrating - it is simple and easy to follow and has some fabulous ideas.

BodyMe 500g Organic Raw Cacao Nibs
BodyMe 500g Organic Raw Cacao Nibs
Offered by everyCasa Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Superfood - it helped me overcome Arthritis and Low Mood, 3 May 2012
I would highly recommend this product and the service is excellent - cocoa nibs is a superfood that helped me overcome spondylo arthritis along with Self Hypnosis and Meditation when nothing else helped me - I tried every natural product I could lay my hands on but nothing compared to this superfood. These cocoa nibs are one of the best products I have found - my article about this superfood is on hypnosis-mp3audios.co.uk Journey Through Relaxation in the news section if you wish to know why I would highly recommend you purchase these cocoa nibs and this supplier is one of the best - please note I am not in anyway connected to the supplier - I just wish to share my success with this superfood that helped turn my life around.

Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing
Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a must read book for all, 18 Mar. 2012
What an amzing lady and what an amazing life and death experience she has had which was all meant to be a part of the grand plan of her life so she could understand more and relay it to many many people worldwide - mind blowing - you have to read it for yourself to gain the pearls of wisdom - this book is a good read in conjunction with Wayne Dyer Wishes Fullfilled as they share the same messages and by coincidence these two people met whilst he was writing his book - the 2 books are soul mates. I highly recommend you read Dying to be Me and if you want to enhance your journey and understanding maybe Wishes Fullfilled will be for you too.

New Moon Astrology
New Moon Astrology
by Jan Spiller

5.0 out of 5 stars opens your mind - would highly recommend, 18 Mar. 2012
This review is from: New Moon Astrology (Paperback)
This book is very easy to read and is mind opening - I would highly recommend you purchase this book as you can apply it to your day to day life.

GreenPan, Nairobi Black Aluminium, 28 cm,  Open Stir Fry / Wok, Ceramic Non-Stick Coating
GreenPan, Nairobi Black Aluminium, 28 cm, Open Stir Fry / Wok, Ceramic Non-Stick Coating

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing pan, 7 Jan. 2012
I would highly recommend this pan - it is totally non stick and I have the confidence I am not consuming any dangerous chemicals.

The Holistic Beauty Book: With Over 100 Natural Recipes for Beautiful Skin
The Holistic Beauty Book: With Over 100 Natural Recipes for Beautiful Skin
by Star Khechara

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely clear well thought out book, 22 Dec. 2009
This book is so easy to read and is very well thought out. For anyone wanting natural pure holistic recipies this is the book to purchase - the recipies are easy to follow. I would highly recommend this book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2013 8:20 PM BST

Organic Body Care Recipes
Organic Body Care Recipes
by Stephanie Tourles

5.0 out of 5 stars A very well thought out book, 22 Dec. 2009
I couldnt put this book down - it is so informative and has given me so many ideas for creating my own products, all of the ingredients seem easy to obtain. I would highly recommend this book for anyone wanting to make their own natural products.