Profile for Lynn Worton > Reviews

Content by Lynn Worton

Lynn Worton "Reading is a passion and an obsession." (Sheffield, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Crossing In Time: An Edgy Sci-Fi Love Story (Between Two Evils Book 1)
Crossing In Time: An Edgy Sci-Fi Love Story (Between Two Evils Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing Read!, 23 July 2016
Review 3.5 rounded up to 4*

I received a complimentary audiobook code of this book in return for an honest review. However, I also purchased and downloaded a Kindle copy of this book.

The audiobook is narrated by Noah Michael Levine and Erin deWard. I really liked Noah's performance. He captured the character of Diego and the other male characters quite well. His voice was smooth and easy to listen to. Erin also did a great job portraying Isabel and the other female characters.

Isabel is a character I struggled to like. I found her to be extremely annoying and selfish for most of the book. When she meets up with an old flame outside of her divorce lawyers office, she has no idea how much her life will change. She will have to travel in time (and to a parallel universe) to fix the past to save her future.

Diego is a fantastic character. I really liked him. He is kind and loving. There is a lot of cheesy/pun-y dialogue by him that had me rolling my eyes, but its all part of his charm. When a mysterious object crashes into a building, it sets off a chain of events that catapults him into a deadly adventure.

I also really liked meeting Matt Hudson, who also has a say in the story besides Diego and Isabel. He's a physics professor and is drafted by the government to examine a mysterious object found in a burning building.

Time travel books are extremely tricky and this one is no exception. I must admit that I struggled with getting to grips with this story. I started to listen to the story on audiobook, then decided to read the Kindle book at the same time (sort of like a read-along). However, I ran into a slight snag. After the audiobook had been produced, the Kindle book must have been re-edited, as there were a few differences between them. This was a little jarring, so I continued reading the book and listening to it separately.

This book has a mixture of genres: Romance, Science Fiction, Dystopian and Time Travel, which, although well written, made the story feel too cluttered in my opinion. There is a lot going on in this story though not much gets explained, and there are several loose ends by the time the story ends. It is only in the last third of the book that the story begins to take shape. I didn't find myself as gripped by the story as I should have been and could put the book down for a few days and then go back to it with ease. However, having said that, I would read the second book in the series when it's released, just to find out what happens next.

DL Orton has written an intriguing time travel romance. I enjoyed her writing style, which is not as fast paced as some other authors but it still had me turning the pages. The flow of the story felt a bit jerky in the beginning, but got better as the story went on. I would read more of her books in the future.

Due to some scenes of an explicit nature, I do not recommend this book to younger readers (under 16). However, I do recommend this book if you love time travel romances. - Lynn Worton

Black Swan Rising
Black Swan Rising
by Lee Carroll
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it, 18 July 2016
This is the first book in an intriguing Urban Fantasy trilogy. I enjoyed it.

Garet James is an intriguing character. I liked her a lot, but wanted to shake her on occasion. She is a jeweler, who makes necklaces out of old signets and seals. After hearing some bad news and getting caught in a rain storm, she stumbles into an antiques shop where she meets the proprietor. When he asks for her assistance in opening a sealed box, Garet is thrown into a world she never knew existed and finds out that she's one of a long line of Watchtowers, guardians of the Fae.

I was recommended this book by Amazon in 2014 due to my reading/browsing history. I was intrigued by the synopsis so I bought a copy. Unfortunately, due to my rather large reading list, I haven't been able to read it until recently.

I enjoyed meeting a few of the fae, such as Oberon and Puck, as well as the vampire Will Hughes (could have done with more interaction between him and Garet though). Garet's friends, Becky and Jay, are likable too. However, it was the villain of the story, Dr. John Dee that I struggled to get a feel for, as I felt he wasn't as well developed as he should have been. He came across as insane rather than evil.

I started to read this story and quickly became hooked. Unfortunately, although I enjoyed the story, there were a couple of things about it that didn't grip me as it should have in my opinion - some characters were not as well developed as others, and confusing story lines that didn't seem to weave into the main plot nicely. Although there was excitement and danger in some scenes, as well as romance, I struggled to feel anything but ambivalence for most of the story. I must admit I did get a bit excited during one scene where a gargoyle attacked Garet and Will came to the rescue. Other readers may have a different experience to me, so I will leave it up to you, the reader, to decide for yourselves. I reached the end of the book with mixed feelings. I may change my mind in the future, but I am not sure if I will be continuing with the second book in the trilogy.

Lee Carroll has written an intriguing YA Urban Fantasy. Although I didn't find it particularly fast paced, it kept me interested enough to keep turning the pages. Due to there being too much going on, I felt that the flow became jerky in places and didn't flow as much as it should have.

Due to some scenes of violence, I do not recommend this book to readers under 15. I do, however, recommend this book if you love YA urban fantasy. - Lynn Worton

Alienated
Alienated
by Melissa Landers

4.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Read!, 14 July 2016
This review is from: Alienated (Hardcover)
This is the first book in a fantastic YA science fiction series. I loved it!

Cara Sweeney is a wonderful character. I really liked her. She is sixteen years old who is kind and determined to succeed. When her family is asked to host an exchange student from the planet L'eihr, she sees it as an opportunity to find out all about these mysterious beings that appeared two years previously. As she gets to know Aelyx, she realises that she has feelings for him. But when danger threatens, Cara is torn between two worlds.

I have mixed feelings with regards to Aelyx. I didn't like him much at first as he comes across as cold and detached but as the story went on, I grew to like him. He resents being sent to Earth to live with a human family and is determined to sabotage the peace between L'eihr and Earth. His resentment leads him to do something rather stupid (and dangerous) in my opinion. But, as he gets to know his host family, and Cara in particular, he realises he may have made a huge mistake.

I heard about this book from a blog I follow and bought a copy of the book in 2014. Unfortunately, due to my rather large reading list, I haven't been able to read it until now.

The story is told through the eyes of both Cara and Aelyx. I started to read this book and was quickly hooked, I didn't put the book down until I had finished it. However, I felt that the L'eihr were a little one dimensional to say they are meant to be a more advanced race. Granted, this could be because they are described in bland shades - they like bland food and wear bland colours. Having said that, I really enjoyed watching Aelyx's character growth as he grappled with the sensory overload of bright colours and general strangeness of culture shock.

Along with Aelyx, the reader is introduced to two other L'eihr students that were also part of the student exchange. Their names are Eron and Syrine. All three of them are best friends/roommates/family. It is difficult to describe their relationship properly as they were all brought up together. I really liked Eron and his sense of humor, but thought Syrine was a bit of a b**ch at times. As for human characters, I liked Eric and Tori, Cara's best friends at first, but as events unfolded, I found myself wondering at their abrupt changes of attitude.

This story takes the reader on a roller coaster of action, danger and romance. There is a lot of emotional triggers in this book: bigotry, xenophobia, bullying and a lot of teen angst. However, this gave the story a more realistic feel. Some of the dialogue came across as a little cheesy at times, but this also lightened the mood through some dark scenes. I must admit that I found myself giggling when Cara and Aelyx first meet, it made me wonder what was going through his mind at the time. I also found myself shedding a few tears in a couple of places. When I reached the end of the book, I felt a little unsatisfied with it as, although it doesn't end on a cliffhanger, it ends with several unresolved issues. I am hoping that Invaded, the next book in the series, will tie up the loose ends and look forward to reading it as soon as I can.

Melissa Landers has written a wonderful YA science fiction novel. I enjoyed her fast paced writing style and the flow was wonderful. I would definitely consider reading more of this author's books in the future.

There are no scenes of an explicit nature. Therefore, I highly recommend this book to teenagers aged 15 and above, and to adults who love to read YA science fiction or romance genres. - Lynn Worton

Unchained: An Eternal Guardians Novella
Unchained: An Eternal Guardians Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Addition to the Series!, 11 July 2016
This is a wonderful novella of the Eternal Guardians series. I loved it!

Prometheus is a wonderful character. When he was introduced in Bound (Book 6 of the series), I was intrigued by him. He's a Titan, and had spent thousands of years as a prisoner of Zeus, who tortured him until his rescue by the Guardians twenty-five years previously. Still haunted by his capture, he has become a recluse and fears he is going crazy when a mysterious beauty invades his dreams. Not sure what is real and what is hallucination, Prometheus finds himself intrigued by this mysterious woman.

Circe is a witch held captive by Zeus on Mount Olympus and made to do his bidding. Trapped, she knows there is only one person who would have enough power to rescue her from her prison - Prometheus. However, will he help her when he finds out who she is?

As soon as I heard that this book was up for pre-order and due to be released, I ordered it. You could call this Eternal Guardians 8.5, but it is a stand-alone story in it's own right, with a slight sidestep from the original story arc, though also closely following it. However, this story brought a new twist to the tale. This book is set, like Awakened (Book 8), twenty-five years after the events that took place in Twisted (Book 7). It was a pleasure to meet all of the Guardians again, though they have minor roles in this tale for the most part.

I enjoyed getting to know Prometheus better, though Circe still has deep secrets (I feel) that need exploring. Perhaps they will come to light in the next book of the series. I hope so. I love the chemistry between them, which is hot enough to scorch the page, and they make a wonderful couple.

As I have previously said in my other reviews about this series, I love the world building. It has a wonderful mixture of fantasy combined with myth and reality. The characters' are extremely lifelike and they feel like my friends. The story arc is definitely heading towards it's climax and I will feel extremely sad when it does, but I hope that at least Max and Zagreus will get their stories told before that happens. This story ends with a twist and I am now looking forward to finding out what happens next, because it's going to be explosive - I can just feel it.

Elisabeth Naughton has written an exciting paranormal romance series. I love her fast paced writing style and the flow is wonderful. She has definitely found a fan in me!

Due to scenes of a sexual nature that are on the explicit side, I do not recommend this book for younger readers. However, I highly recommend this book if you love erotic paranormal romances with sexy heroes and strong female characters. Although this book can be read as a stand-alone, I do recommend you read the other books in the series first before reading this one. - Lynn Worton

Summer's End (Once Times Thrice Book 2)
Summer's End (Once Times Thrice Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Sequel and a Must Read!, 6 July 2016
This is the second book in the Once Twice Thrice series. I absolutely loved it!

Pippa is a wonderful character. She is Jamie's sister and was only briefly introduced in The Spell of Summer. Therefore, I was eager to get to know her better. She is married to David who, after a terrible accident eight months previously, is now living in a care home due to his injuries. They have three children, Liam (10), Sammy (7) and Becca (4). Trying to cope with the demands of her young family, and her guilt about her husband's accident, Pippa finds herself being drawn to her younger brother's best friend, Jimmy.

Jimmy is a fantastic character. I really liked him. He's not had an easy life and getting to know his past made me admire him for doing what he had to in order to survive. He has always had a crush on Pippa, but knew that her heart belonged to David. When Pippa unexpectedly lands back into his life, Jimmy is determined to be there for her as a friend if need be. However, his attraction to her is as strong as ever and there's no going back, even if it leads to heartbreak.

I have been eagerly awaiting the release of this book. I knew that I would be on a HUGE emotional roller coaster with this story, so before I started reading it, I stocked up on tissues. I am glad I did!

This is a hard review to write, as it is extremely difficult to not put in spoilers!! Therefore, in an effort not to gush, I have decided to keep this one short.

Although Pippa and Jimmy are the main focus of the story and the reader gets to see their points of view, Candy North's (Merri's best friend) story is told along side. I loved this, as it allowed me to see not only their thoughts and feelings but hers too. Pippa and Jimmy's attraction fairly sizzles on the page. They make a wonderful couple. But it was the beach scene with Jimmy and Liam that really tugged at my heart. I knew that Jimmy was a good man, but that scene made me fall for him myself.

The story kept me enthralled from beginning to end. The author has such a way with words that they pull you into the story and make you feel like you are living in it. The characters are extremely lifelike, full of flaws and insecurities. I love how relatable they are, even if you haven't had the same experience, you can empathize with them. My heart broke at every set back and flew at every hope and joy.

I reached the end of the book with bitter-sweet emotions; I don't know if there will be another book in the series. Although it doesn't finish on a cliffhanger, the author has left it ambiguous. I hope there will be another book, but only time will tell.

Dianna Hardy has written a wonderful contemporary romance with a magical twist. I love her fast paced writing style and the flow of the story was wonderful. I am a huge fan of this author's work. Her characters are lifelike, likable, and sexy.

As this story has a few scenes of a sensual nature that are a bit on the explicit side, I do not recommend this book to readers under 17. However, I highly recommend this book if you love contemporary or paranormal romance. - Lynn Worton

Punk Rocker
Punk Rocker

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read!, 2 July 2016
This review is from: Punk Rocker (Kindle Edition)
This is an anthology of stories, some true and others fiction, which delves into the punk scene that occurred in the seventies and early eighties. I enjoyed it.

This is not my usual reading genre. I don't often read memoirs as such, but a friend recommended it so I decided to give it a try.

It was interesting to see how the authors were affected by the punk era and how the music shaped their lives. I must admit that I have listened to artists like The Who, Billy Idol, The Clash, David Bowie and others over the years, but was too young in the early eighties to understand why these artists inspired young teenagers to express themselves by dressing in leather, chains and weird hairdo's. I remember visiting family in the UK in 1984 (I was 11 at the time) and looking at a beautiful young girl on the bus. She had her nose pierced (a chain linking her nose and ear) and had a bright blue mohawk which stood up a good six inches. She wore a leather jacket over a t-shirt and torn jeans and big boots (Doc Martens, I think). Her father was scolding her and telling her that he didn't know her and not to sit with him. This made me sad. However, what struck me is that she sat there proudly. She probably was extremely upset, but she didn't let it show. I guess, just like these authors, she wanted to express herself.

I really enjoyed reading some of the authors' reminiscences, as well as the fictional stories. There are some truly hilarious events, as well as some that made me cringe in sympathy. It also gave me a better understanding of the political and social scene of the time. There is also a touching tribute to David Bowie by Brenda Perlin when he passed away earlier this year. His music, and that of the other punk rock bands has shaped a lot of today's music and inspired people of all ages. I feel it is their rebellion against being "normal" that allows today's young to express their individuality.

This is a fantastic collection of stories that will appeal to those who lived through the punk era, or those interested in the music and social aspect of the time. - Lynn Worton

A Magical Adventure in Chewore
A Magical Adventure in Chewore

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Adventure!, 2 July 2016
I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

Emily is a little girl who has moved with her parents to Chewore, a small area on the banks of the Zambezi river in Zimbabwe. In this tale she gets to meet the various wild animals that live nearby and make friends with them.

My sister actually brought this book to my attention. Being an ex-Zimbabwean, I do miss being able to see a variety of animals roaming free in their natural habitat. I wanted to share Emily's story with the reluctant readers I mentor at a local school here in the UK. Being brought up with a variety of wild life myself, it is difficult to explain to someone who hasn't had that experience what it is like. However, looking at the world through Emily's eyes, young children can glimpse something special. Emily treats all animals with respect and friendliness. She meets Freddie the frog, who loves to lie in the mud of the strawberry plants, as well as a cheeky monkey called Stumpy and a giggling hyena called Happiness. There are other animals and birds that Emily meets along the way too.

This is a charming fictional tale that made me smile. Most of the animals Emily supposedly meets are beautifully showcased in the photographs taken by the author and gives the story a more realistic feel. As this is a fictional story and not real life, I feel that this book doesn't educate as much as entertain. Nevertheless, it introduces children to wild animals that they wouldn't ever meet unless they went with their parents on Safari in Africa or to a zoo.

This is definitely a magical adventure in Chewore, and I am looking forward to sharing it with the children I mentor.

Chellie Conlon has written a wonderful story. She doesn't use any large words that could confuse a young reader. She has a wonderful way of bringing the animals to life and I look forward to reading more of Emily's adventures in the future. I would like to thank her for sending me this book in print, as it is beautiful to look at and hold. I also think that it's fantastic that a percentage of the book sales are going towards the preservation of these animals.

I highly recommend this book to young children aged 3 and above.

Going slightly off topic: Zoo's are not ideal places for any animal, in my opinion, and they do not have the same impact of watching a lion chase a zebra for food, or an elephant knocking down an amarula tree in an effort to get at it's fruit, or when visiting a nature reserve in a car (as I did) and being lead by a matriarch elephant from the watering hole where the babies and their mothers were bathing so as to not separate them from each other. Wild animals need to be treated with respect, because they can be unpredictable. Lives (both human and animal) are lost because of plain stupidity and a lack of common sense by us humans. Children and adults need to be better educated; you can't walk up to a lion (in the wild or in a zoo) and stroke it (for example) and not have it take a bite out of you. They are not tame, even if they've been born in a zoo and exposed to humans for years. - Lynn Worton

Blood Secrets: Book Two
Blood Secrets: Book Two

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Sequel, 29 Jun. 2016

This is the second book in the Blood Series. I loved it!

Heather Ryan is a wonderful character. I like her very independent and determined attitude, but sometimes I wanted to shake her and tell her to stop being such a pigheaded idiot. She is a vampire slayer, and a darn good one at that. She is an infected (part vampire) herself; her mother was attacked while carrying her. She has to drink blood, diluted in cranberry juice, to keep healthy.

Brendan Daniels is also a fantastic character. He is a werewolf, sworn to help Heather after making a deal with her grandmother thirteen years previously. He has a lot of charisma and a wicked sense of humour, but he also carries a lot of pain.

The story continues from the end of Cranberry Blood, which had ended on a cliffhanger. This time, the story is told through the eyes of not only Heather and Brendan, but through the eyes of Eve (the Alpha werewolf's daughter) and a new character called Galen. Galen is an intriguing character. I wasn't sure what to make of him at first, considering he's one of Marko's first bloodlings along with Marie. However, as the story progressed and I got to know him better, his actions made better sense. I don't want to give too much away, so will leave it there.

I must admit that I found this story a little confusing at times, especially in the beginning where I wasn't sure where the story was heading (I think I should have re-read Cranberry Blood to remind myself of key plot points). However, as events unfolded my confusion lessened. The sexual tension between Heather and Brendan fairly sizzled! I kept hoping that these two would make a move at some point, but the opportunity never seemed to turn up (again!). That being said, the danger they faced kept my heart pounding! Eve doesn't do too badly either. She's one tough Loup-Garous and I admire her greatly. The story has several twists and turns that I didn't see coming. Heather's grandmother has a lot to answer for. An enemy becomes an ally, and Heather has to embrace her inner demon to help rescue her friends, but at what cost? This kept me hooked, wanting to know what would happen next. I reached the end with mixed feelings. I have a love/hate relationship with cliffhangers. However, I look forward to reading the next book in the series to see what is going to happen next!

Elizabeth Morgan has written a fast paced and exciting sequel to what would seem to be a fantastic series. I love her fast paced writing style, and the story flow was wonderful. I have added her to my favourite authors list.

There were no scenes of a sexual nature as such, but there is mention of harvesting of eggs and artificial insemination, as well as explicit bad language and violence, therefore, I do not recommend this book for readers under the age of 18 or those who have a nervous disposition. I do, however, highly recommend this book if you love erotic paranormal romances filled with sexy werewolves and a vampire slayer. - Lynn Worton

Reawakened
Reawakened
by Colleen Houck

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it!, 23 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Reawakened (Paperback)
This is the first book in The Reawakened Series. I really enjoyed it.

Lilliana (Lily) Young is a character I didn't really like very much at first. She comes across as rich, shallow and more than a little selfish. However, as the story progressed, she grew on me. She still made my teeth grind at times, but I enjoyed watching her mature. Whilst visiting the Egyptian display in Metropolitan Museum of Art she comes face to face with a mysterious stranger who needs her help. Little does she know that her life will never be the same again.

Amon is a character I felt sorry for. He does comes across as arrogant and imperious at first, but this is because he was brought up to be the next pharaoh. He's young Egyptian prince who swore to protect the world from Seth, a shape-shifting god who is determined to rule the Earth. Unfortunately, he had to sacrifice himself to do it. His sacrifice and that of his two brothers (not by blood though they were brought up as brothers) has kept Seth away for a millennia. Now Seth's power is on the rise and Amon is in a race against time to find his brothers to stop him from ruling over Earth. But, he needs Lily's help to navigate the modern world he now finds himself in

I fell in love with The Tiger's Curse series, so when I heard that this author was writing another series based on Egyptian mythology (which I love) I became excited. However, due to my large reading list, I haven't been able to get to it until now.

I started reading this story and didn't put it down until I had finished it. It is mostly told through the eyes of Lily, though there is a scene near the end from Amon's point of view.

Although I enjoyed this book, it took me a while to like the two main protagonists. They felt a little flat and one dimensional at first; they didn't seem to have a spark to make them more alive. As the story unfolded, however, they felt a little more real. However, I liked both of Amon's charming brothers almost instantly when they were introduced. Asten is a total flirt and Ahmose is more serious. They have different powers and, when combined with those of Amon, they are able to close the portal that allows Seth access to Earth. There is another character introduced that I liked too. Dr. Osahar Hassan is an archaeologist who also happens to be the Grand Vizier (High Priest) who's job is to watch over the tombs of the princes'.

This story is a wild ride of danger, adventure, mystery, mythology and romance. There are several twists that I didn't see coming. However, when the 'bad guy' behind the rise of Seth was revealed I wasn't surprised. I had guessed the culprit well before the end. I did love the way the author wove the story though. I have always been interested in Egyptian gods and the myths surrounding them. I did feel a little disappointed that this story didn't seem to have the same passion mythology-wise that the Tiger's Curse series had. Nevertheless, the ending did leave me with conflicting emotions. I am in two minds whether to read Recreated when it becomes available, though I probably will, just to see what happens next.

Colleen Houck has written another fantastic YA adventure. I love her writing style, which is fast paced and exciting, without being rushed and the flow is wonderful. Her research into myths and legends seems to have been rather thorough, but well embellished with poetic licence. This made the story seem more believable in places, but also a bit far fetched in others. This is not a complaint, because I like stretching my beliefs, especially in entertainment. It keeps things interesting.

I highly recommend this book if you love YA, Mythology, Romance or Action/Adventure genres. - Lynn Worton

The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey, Book 7)
The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey, Book 7)
by Julie Kagawa

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Conclusion!, 18 Jun. 2016
This is the third book in The Forgotten Trilogy but the seventh book in the Iron Fey series. I loved it!

Ethan Chase is a fantastic character. I really liked him when I first met him as a frightened four year old when he was kidnapped by The Iron King and taken into Faery in the first book of the series. Now he's seventeen and he's grown up into a wonderful young man. Brought back to life after dying at the hands of his nephew, Ethan finds himself on another dangerous mission. This time, there may be no turning back. But can he stop his nephew from bringing down the veil between the worlds forever?

I have become addicted to this series. I started reading this book as soon as I had finished reading The Iron Traitor and didn't put it down until I had finished it.

The story continues from the shocking end of The Iron Traitor. I enjoyed meeting all of the previous characters again: Grimalkin, Puck, Meghan, Ash, Leanansidhe, Razor and Kenzie amongst others, as well as the Thin Man, who has a larger role in this tale and is not as bad/creepy as I'd originally thought.

This story is again full of action, adventure, danger and romance. There are a few twists that I didn't see coming and a couple of shocks too. I love the witty dialogue between the characters and the vivid storytelling brought this book to life. I could picture the scenes in my minds eye with ease. In fact, I didn't feel like I was reading at all but watching a movie. As the story unfolded I found myself on a roller coaster ride of emotion and had tears streaming down my face on more than one occasion, as well as sitting on the edge of my seat at others. Ethan' s character has grown a lot. He has become more tolerant of the Fey and less fearful of them. However, Keirran has also grown somewhat in the course of the tale. He has made some huge mistakes, but I still feel that he has a lot to learn. Hopefully his family will help him as he deals with his new responsibilities as The Forgotten King.

It's rare these days to come across a series that grips a reader as much as this one gripped me (or so I have found). I shall miss these characters as they have become my friends. I reached the end of the book with bittersweet feelings; sad that the story (and series) was over, but happy that it ended on an upbeat note. I intend to visit this world as often as I can.

Julie Kagawa has written a fantastic Young Adult series. I love her writing style, which is fast paced and exciting. The flow was also wonderful, as each scene moved effortlessly into the next. She has found a firm fan in me and I will definitely be reading more of her books in the future.

Although there is one scene of a sensual nature, it is not explicit. There are, however, scenes that are violent or a little gory. Therefore, I do not recommend this to readers under 15. Nevertheless, I highly recommend this book if you love YA fantasy or paranormal romances. - Lynn Worton

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20