Profile for blue sky > Reviews

Pet Munchies Fillet Dog Treat (100g) Flavour: Duck Breast
Pet Munchies Fillet Dog Treat (100g) Flavour: Duck Breast
Offered by Paradise Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Oct. 2014
My dog loves this product!

MUG WITH BISCUIT POUCH / POCKET XL POCKET NEW DESIGN
MUG WITH BISCUIT POUCH / POCKET XL POCKET NEW DESIGN

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun mug, 30 May 2014
Fun mug but it does not hold much tea to a bit of a gimmick really. It is also quite heavy.

Biofem Actigel Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment 50ml
Biofem Actigel Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment 50ml
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure it works, 30 May 2014
Not sure if it had any benefit, it is difficult to apply and stings so I can not really recommend this product.

Timex Sport Marathon Midsize Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Purple Resin Strap T5K5034E

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday watch, 30 May 2014
I have had this watch for over a year now, great on holidays! Comfortable strap and easy to read face.

Trangia 25 Hardanodised Cookset With Kettle & Spirit Burner
Trangia 25 Hardanodised Cookset With Kettle & Spirit Burner

4.0 out of 5 stars Good camping stove, 30 May 2014
Great for camping but the non-stick surface on the frying pan came off on first use - so a bit disapointing.

Brabantia Lift-O-Matic Rotary Airer Washing Line with 45 mm Metal Soil Spear, 50 m - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Best washine ever!, 30 May 2014
I took 2 years to decide to throw away my old one because the price of this was a bit steep but it is worth every penny, it is sturdy and very spacious, you can hang double sheets with out any creases.....really pleased. The only thing to remember is I am 5ft 2in and I can just reach it. If you are a very short person it is rather taller than other lines I have had.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tent, 19 Aug. 2013
I purchased this tent at the sale price last year and have enjoyed 2 camping trips so far. A perfect size for 1-2 people. Easy to erect, no leaks, great windows so bright and airy if you have to sit inside when it is cold and rainy.

Skandika Gotland Five Man Family Tent
Skandika Gotland Five Man Family Tent

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice spacious tent, 14 Dec. 2012
I purchased this tent because I wanted one with lots of room, it is very bright tent with lots of windows and 3 door options. Like the other reviewer I found that because the windows do not zip at the bottom, on a windy night cold blows into the tent. As the cabin/sleeping compartment has a big mesh window that cannot be closed the cold air blows into the cabin too. I'm a person who gets cold easily so for me this is a bit of a let down, I may try and cover the cabin window. Another small issue is the bathtub ground sheet comes up very high so as you go in and out of the door you have to take a big step...I've tripped and fallen due to this on a number of occasions and a small child would find it a bit akward. Other than the above issues a nice tent.

Lloytron F2003WH British Standard BEAB Approved 2000 W Fan Heater - Two Heat Settings and Cool Blow

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 18 Dec. 2011
Nice little heater, I purchased it for my son who wakes up early for work and needs to warm his room as the central heating is not on at that time. It warms his bedroom in about 15 mins.

Tefal ActiFry Low Fat Electric Fryer, 1.5 kg - White
Tefal ActiFry Low Fat Electric Fryer, 1.5 kg - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Best kitchen gadget, 5 Dec. 2011
I have now owned my actifry for about 10 days and it is amazing! As I love to cook I am experimenting with different dishes, not just chips (potato and parsnip) which I have to say come out really well; crispy and brown. Today I made a ratatouille, I placed the onions in first for about 7 mins, then the peppers, then the tomatoes and finally corgettes also added tomato puree, garlic and fresh herbs. The flavors were really concentrated and better than any stove ratatouille. Having spent weeks wondering if I should buy this gadget given the price, I am pleased I got it! Another good point is that it omits very little cooking smell and you press a button and it cooks and stirs while you get on with something else.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2012 10:01 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2