Profile for Rupert > Reviews

Content by Rupert

Rupert

The 5:2 Diet Book:  Feast for 5 Days a Week and Fast for 2 to Lose Weight, Boost Your Brain and Transform Your Health
The 5:2 Diet Book: Feast for 5 Days a Week and Fast for 2 to Lose Weight, Boost Your Brain and Transform Your Health

4.0 out of 5 stars The 5.2 Diet Book, 22 Jan. 2013
Having missed the origional Horizon programme, I was keen to read this. Found it interesting and informative and will definately be having a go once the weather picks up, as I am a fair weather dieter!

Sylvia
Sylvia

3.0 out of 5 stars Sylvia, 22 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Sylvia (Kindle Edition)
I had to read this book for my book club, otherwise I don,t think I would have struggled through it! It was hard going, the violent times and the hypocrocy of the Catholic Church was awful. The only light note for me was the Piped Piper.

Letters From My Sister
Letters From My Sister

3.0 out of 5 stars Letters From My Sister, 22 Jan. 2013
It was a modern day love story really. Interesting that the selfishness and shame of having a relative with learning difficulties still exists in this day and age!

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello

4.0 out of 5 stars You had me at Hello, 2 Jan. 2013
What a lovely book, nothing gory, nothing upsetting! A nice gentle read, when you really don,t want to change th world!

The Dress (Everyday Magic Trilogy: Book 1)
The Dress (Everyday Magic Trilogy: Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars The Dress, 2 Jan. 2013
Pleasent easy reading. I enjoyed every minute of it.Not a taxing book, but sometimes you just want a gentle read!

Madensky Square (Pan Heritage Classics Book 12)
Madensky Square (Pan Heritage Classics Book 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars Madensky Square., 2 Jan. 2013
I enjoyed this book immensley. A lovely book, the herione was a trooper! So glad it had a happy ending!

The Malvern Murders (Inspector Ravenscroft Book 1)
The Malvern Murders (Inspector Ravenscroft Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Malvern Murders, 2 Jan. 2013
Malvern Murders . Gentle sweet book, bought it because of the Malvern connections!Have told friends about it and they are buying it!

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park

4.0 out of 5 stars Thursdays in the park, 8 Nov. 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, easy reading, good holiday book. I found it very believable, many woman stay in loveless marriages for various reasons.