Profile for Mr. A. King > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
James River - Album Prelude
James River - Album Prelude

2.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting, 30 Dec 2010
More bootleg cr*p and a collection of songs post-voodoo which is 10 years ago now. The songs such as "tell me" from Slum Village are literally a minute same as ghetto heaven.... if you have picked up the other songs from other sources, I wouldnt bother.

I knows its a prelude but come on people, Ive been waiting 10 years and this is best I get.

Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by 6 Hungry Weasels

2.0 out of 5 stars This should be better!, 28 Oct 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Basically not as good as you would expect, the AI is crap, and graphics are less than acceptable than COD... it had the makings of a great game.

Sorry to the production team

Lessons from Private Equity Any Company Can Use (Memo to the CEO)
Lessons from Private Equity Any Company Can Use (Memo to the CEO)
by Orit Gadiesh

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 10 July 2010
The book is from the memo to CEO series, and it is fantastic!

Instead of financial strategy, the book is focused on the methods and approaches that PE firms have when operating a business.

Great read!

The Second Bounce Of The Ball: Turning Risk Into Opportunity
The Second Bounce Of The Ball: Turning Risk Into Opportunity
by Ronald Cohen

4.0 out of 5 stars Insight from a legend, 30 Dec 2008
Sir Cohen is a legend, he is smart and highly driven - track record is amazing. There is a lot here which would give anyone starting out in enterprise a massive kick start. Whether you are raising captial and in early stages, or established and havent picked up the signs when it is time to leave, you will benefit from reading this book.

Get it, read it!!

Business to Business Marketing: Relationships, Systems and Communications
Business to Business Marketing: Relationships, Systems and Communications
by Chris Fill

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent B2B text, 29 Dec 2007
I am going to tell you a secret, this book is fanstatic. I massive selection of b2b marketing books and this one has some excellent content. Covering areas from STP, products/services including NPD, value network and chain, relationships, SCM, b2b marcomms, b2b management issues. I think it is one of the best books on the subject. Its worth the 30+ quid

Marketing Strategy and Competitive Positioning
Marketing Strategy and Competitive Positioning
by Graham J. Hooley

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding...Book!, 12 May 2007
This book is solid. It covers all the key aspects of S-T-P in some detail. I have about 100+ books on marketing and business management and this is one of my best!

Very easy to read and is well written.

Cracker!

Service Strategy (Financial Times Series)
Service Strategy (Financial Times Series)
by Jacques Horovitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book! - Actionable read, 3 Sep 2006
I have read books, upon books, very recently on service strategy and marketing of services. I have found this book very actionable and it is well written. It has given me a route to follow!

Thank you for a great boook!

Buzzmarketing: Get People to Talk About Your Stuff
Buzzmarketing: Get People to Talk About Your Stuff
by Mark Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding........book!, 5 May 2006
I have about 9 books on the go at the moment. But..This book has taken me away... I really enjoyed the stories and authors style of writing. Its funny! Its informative! Budgets are getting smaller, but your ideas can be bigger!

It has changed the way I do my job. Get it!

Comin' From Where I'm From
Comin' From Where I'm From
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome... really is awesome, 7 Mar 2005
I have had this album for about 4 months now, and I cannot describe to you the deepth of it... some albums have "fillers", this is not the case with this. This guy sings from his soul!!!! NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!!!!
Anthony has a unique voice, and the production is stop on. Do not sleep on this album, it was my best buy of 2004, and it is one of my best cds. If someone stole it, or god for bid I lost it....it would be back in my basket asap.
Buy it!!!!

Blood In My Eye
Blood In My Eye
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Ja Rule...please...why, 7 Dec 2003
This review is from: Blood In My Eye (Audio CD)
Why ohh why! Why would you invest your money in a CD by a artist like Ja Rule. He is a fake, he brings nothing to the table. He rhymes are weak, his production is weak! He is weak! Why support an artist and record label which is trying to be what Deathrow use to be, it doesnt promote what hiphop is about. Try someone with real talent - Braintax, mos def, talib qweil, mr complex, TY.
Dont buy this!