Profile for Emma Brewer > Reviews

Emma Brewer

Insect Lore Butterfly Garden
Insect Lore Butterfly Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
Excellent kit! The process was easy to follow and releasing the butterflies was amazing!

Crosshairs
Crosshairs

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Fast Paced Thriller!, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Crosshairs (Kindle Edition)
I'm a huge Stephen Edger fan so I always know I'll love the plot line. This book was fantastic! I live in Southampton so I totally commit to the book and fall in love with the characters. This plot is fast paced and gripping. Never fails to keep you compelled to turn the page. Can't wait for the next instalment!!!!

Trespass (P.I. Johnson Carmichael Series - Book 2)
Trespass (P.I. Johnson Carmichael Series - Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 4 Jan. 2014
Stephen Edger always manages to draw me in from the first page.
I fall hopelessly in love with the characters and always have a soft spot for the lovable rogues.
The setting for the thriller is in my home town and I absolutely love to close my eyes and wander to the places of reference and put myself right there in the heart of the plot line.
Cannot wait for the next installment.
No 1 fan!
Thanks again Stephen!

Remorse (P.I. Johnson Carmichael Series - Book 1)
Remorse (P.I. Johnson Carmichael Series - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Remorse - Amazing!, 5 April 2012
I was acquainted with the author Stephen Edger on Twitter whilst suggesting other crime books to fellow tweeps.
Stephen suggested his first crime thriller ' Integration ' which I absolutely loved, so I knew that Remorse would have a tough act to follow.
I wasn't disappointed at all, the book is fantastically & sympathetically written through the eyes of a father desparate to succeed and be nothing but the best dad in the world.
I live in Southampton ( where the novel is based ) so I have good local knowledge and could place the location of the characters in my mind's eye which was fabulous.
I've never read a book which is based in my home town before, so actually felt like I was part of the story.
What I love about Stephen is that even though the characters have personality flaws ( just like you & I ) he creates an aura which I find addictive.
I've now become emotionally attached to the main character and start to feel his pain.
You must buy the book instantly, I guarantee you won't be disappointed!
Can't wait for the next one Stephen!