Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Susie > Reviews

Content by Susie

Susie

iPad 2/3/4 Case, ESR® Trifold Smart Cover Ultra Slim Case Cover PU Leather with Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function Clear Back Shell for iPad 2 / iPad 3 / iPad 4 (Black)
Offered by ESR Case EU Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money- don't buy this product, 20 Oct. 2015
This product is not fit for purpose!
The part of the cover which fits over the back of my iPad is made from plastic. The plastic is of such poor quality that it has cracked in several places causing my iPad to fall out, I've only had this product for 4 weeks! The cover has not been dropped, damaged or in anyway misused.

Fashion Red, Salmon and Silver Multi Seed Bead Plait Bracelet
Fashion Red, Salmon and Silver Multi Seed Bead Plait Bracelet

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 25 April 2015
Broke the first time I wore it

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 22 Jun. 2014
Really funky shoes. Only problem is the strap over the foot is a little too tight and because my feet, like most peoples, swell a little during hot weather the shoes become uncomfortable.

Red Wooden Wall Mountable Garden Thermometer
Red Wooden Wall Mountable Garden Thermometer
Offered by Gardens2you

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work., 21 Jun. 2014
The rustic look of this thermometer was just what wanted for my garden. However the temperature reading at 10.30am is 45C and it doesn't ever seem to go below 18C - not right!

I Can Draw: Wild Animals
I Can Draw: Wild Animals
by Simon Abbott

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered, 20 Dec. 2013
I received I can Draw Wild Animals by Terry Longhurst and not a book with the same title by Simon Abbott. The version I ordered is for young children, the book I received is for older children and maybe adults. This was to be a last minute present for my little granddaughter who has another title in the series and really loves it. I am really dissatisfied and disappointed

Sunshine on a Plate
Sunshine on a Plate
by Shelina Permalloo

3.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to love this, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Sunshine on a Plate (Hardcover)
I loved Shelina on masterchef and looked forward to receiving this book.
I tried the recipe for tandoori chicken and have to say that it was rather disappointing - it tasted very much like the spiced chicken that I usually knock up.
I'm not going to give up on Shalina's recipes and will report back.

Kill List [DVD]
Kill List [DVD]
Dvd ~ Neil Maskell

5.0 out of 5 stars Chilling and thrilling, 1 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Kill List [DVD] (DVD)
This film is excellently filmed and the direction and acting is nothing short of brilliant. The music helps to build a sense of unease and forthcoming badness!!! It's been a long time since I've been so unsettled by a film and after viewing it I had to go for a walk to try and calm my battered brain. A few days later I watched the film again and the story became even more clear.
I think this will become a classic film and Kill List is,in my opinion,the best film of 2011.

Hello Kitty 25135 Girls Lcd Pink Strap Watch
Hello Kitty 25135 Girls Lcd Pink Strap Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremly poor, 28 Dec. 2011
I bought this watch for my soon to be 7 year old grandaughter's birthday present and was very disappointed. Instructions to set the time and date were poor.Eventually we managed to set the time but sadly, after a short while the watch had lost a few hours of time. We reset it but the same out come!!!! this product is an absolute waste of money.

Down Terrace [DVD]
Down Terrace [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julia Deakin
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Down Terrace, 10 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Down Terrace [DVD] (DVD)
I saw this film at the ICA and it's the best film I've seen in a long time. Highly entertaining with very dry humour and yet disarming and shocking.
The acting is superb and, amazingly, two of the main charecters are not professional actors. I hope there is a lot more to come from the films very talented director Ben Wheatley