ARRAY(0xa0f4c768)

Profile for Vyvian > Reviews

Content by Vyvian

Vyvian

iGadgitz Red Genuine Leather Flip Case Cover Holder for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 Android Smartphone Mobile Phone
Offered by iGadgitz
Price: 11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Sure it looks nice..., 12 May 2012
Yes the case looks nice, it's very bright and colourful, but what's that without quality? The phone does not fit snugly into the case. It doesn't clip in, so when opening the front of the case to use the phone, the phone falls out. If you buy cheap, you get cheap, I suppose.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 (PS3)
Test Drive Unlimited 2 (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Despite all the review, I love it, 13 Feb 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have seen some pretty bad reviews for this game, slating the handling, namely. However, I believe that those people were entering the game with the wrong mindset; this game is not a simulation, it is meant to be arcade-like.

The handling is hard to adjust to, granted, but it is easy enough to adapt after a few races, and before long you'll be mastering it.

I am long from completing the game, but the problem I am finding is generating money is pretty hard early on, but I assume later on in the game, it will all become easier.

Aside from the handling of the cars, the selection of cars is sensational, the vividness of the colours is astounding, and on some of them, without close inspection resemble the premium cars from GT5 (on about the F430 Scuderia, off the top of my head. Long have I yearned to drive an Ascari, a Sagaris and Caterhams, and to see all of these in one game, plus a hundred odd amazingly glamorous other cars, I was hooked.

The character creation feature, with all the hairstyling and clothes shopping is a feature appealing to selective taste, I imagine, since I have not bought a single item of clothing or haircut, and have no intention to. Although, buying houses is a nice touch, I have found, as I always loved exploring the GTA maps looking for the various properties to buy; this reminds me of that.

SUMMARY: If you like your games glitzy, full of only the fastest and most striking cars, in a marvellously varied and gigantic map, buy this game. However, if you're looking for a simulation, buy Gran Turismo 5. It all depends on what YOU like, so do not let all the negative feedback put you off. You decide.