Profile for Satisfied customer > Reviews

Case Mate Tough Case for HTC Desire S - Black / Black
Case Mate Tough Case for HTC Desire S - Black / Black
Offered by Central Mobile Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely strong case, 14 Jan 2014
This case may add a little weight to the phone but it is well worth it. It fitted perfectly and adds more protection than any other case I have used. Value for money was excellent too.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch (Black, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch (Black, Wi-Fi)
Offered by Domines

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant tablet, 11 Dec 2013
As this has been bought as a Christmas present for my husband I have had to be very quick setting it up with apps and email address etc. but from what I have seen it is a very easy to use tablet. I have an ipad but found this to be even better than that. I chose the 8 inch model as I noticed that it was possible to connect a usb flash stick by just buying an 'On the Go' connection lead. Even though this model takes up to a 64gb micro usb card which gives additional storage anyway, it will be very handy for my husband to plug in his music usb sticks. In all I am very pleased with this purchase and would highly recommend it, especially comparing the price of this to an ipad. It does all the ipad does and more.

BaByliss 2775U 50 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler (discontinued by manufacturer)
BaByliss 2775U 50 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a time saver, 8 Nov 2011
Due to having neck pain and it was becoming increasingly uncomfortable each time I had to blow dry my hair, I thought I would invest in the BaByliss rotating styler. It arrived yesterday and I thought I would give it a try this morning. It is wonderful. Not only is it easy to manage but it has left my hair shining and in very good condition. I have a chin length bob but as my hair is very thick and tends to go curly once it is washed, (even my hairdresser has to allow extra time for my appointments), I waited until my hair was just damp and then used the brush. Once I got the hang of which way the brush would roll, I was well away and dried my hair to a sleek bob in no time. Usually if I want my hair to look this sleek and silky I have to use my straighteners after I have blow dried, so I was well impressed as straighteners do tend to split the hair ends if used too often.

Marley Concertina Folding Door White 88cm Max Door Opening
Marley Concertina Folding Door White 88cm Max Door Opening
Offered by MasterPlastics

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the small doorway, 21 July 2011
On first inspection I felt the door was not so thick as the previous one we had but once it was installed I could see it was very well made and looked much neater than the previous one. I am very pleased with it. Also I was very pleased with the supplier's updates and good service.

Q-Connect Comb Binder 240 Sheet Binding Machine KF04392
Q-Connect Comb Binder 240 Sheet Binding Machine KF04392

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant binding machine, 23 Jun 2011
I found this binding machine to be very strong and so easy to use. Very pleased with this purchase.

Sanyo Eneloop AA 4 Pack Batteries (HR-3UTGA) - rechargeable up to 1500 times
Sanyo Eneloop AA 4 Pack Batteries (HR-3UTGA) - rechargeable up to 1500 times
Offered by iCell Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 21 May 2011
These batteries are wonderful. Two batteries inserted into my camera lasted the whole of my holiday and are still going strong without even having to re-charge once. I shall buy these again.

Microsoft Compact Optical Mouse 500 V2 - Aloe Green
Microsoft Compact Optical Mouse 500 V2 - Aloe Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little mouse, 3 Jan 2011
Very neat and precise mouse. It works exactly as the full size model and would recommend it to anyone wanting a compact mouse.

Kenwood Multi Pro FP730 Food Processor, White
Kenwood Multi Pro FP730 Food Processor, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Food Processor, 30 Sep 2010
This processor performs all the functions it advises. A perfect product for a very low outlay.

Roxio Creator 2010 (PC CD)
Roxio Creator 2010 (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Roxio 2010 is the best yet, 27 May 2010
I was a bit peeved on purchasing the new Windows 7 for my husband that the old Roxio Easy Media Creator did not work and I therefore had to order him this new Roxio 2010. However, after installing it, I find it is absolutely brilliant. So much easier to use, quicker, and so many more options. I was so pleased with the product and the speedy free delivery service from Amazon that I have today ordered another one for my pc to replace my old version.

BCE 6' Folding Snooker Table
BCE 6' Folding Snooker Table

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 6 May 2009
BCE 'Rock Solid' 6ft Folding Leg Snooker & Pool Table - ST20-6D

The snooker table arrived this morning - exactly on the day it was promised. It was originally scheduled to arrive on the 8th May but I emailed the seller explaining that it was a birthday present and he emailed me back immediately to say he had arranged for it to be her two days earlier. What wonderful service.

It was advertised as having slight imperfections but there is only one little scratch on the leg and you need good eyes to even spot it.

I am so pleased with my bargain - I have been shopping around for a snooker table and this far beats all the rest. It came complete with absolutely everything - snooker balls, pool balls, cues, chalk, triangles and even a score board.

I would not hesitate in recommending this company.