Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Miss Lucy > Reviews

Content by Miss Lucy

Miss Lucy

Kensuke's Kingdom Teacher Resource: Teacher's Resource (Read & Respond)
Kensuke's Kingdom Teacher Resource: Teacher's Resource (Read & Respond)
by Jillian Powell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource, from a teacher's point of view, 13 April 2015
This was an excellent resource to help with my literacy planning. My children were gripped with the lessons suggested. I adapted it to meet the needs of my class but used it in a high ability year 5 class where all children are EAL.

Mini USB Optical Mouse for Laptop/XP/Vista/Windows 7 - Retractable cable + scroll wheel

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Portable and light., 22 Aug. 2013
This mouse is fabulous. It's light and can be popped in a handbag or laptop bag. I particularly like the fact I can use it on fabic surfaces, for example the sofa or my bed.

TeckNet® Slim Fit Apple iPad Smart Case PU Leather Cover With Stand For Apple iPad 4 & 3 (3rd and 4th Generation with Retina Display) and iPad 2, Included Screen Protector
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 22 Aug. 2013
I am really pleased with this cover. The quality is wonderful and looks really classy. I have lots of positive comments when it appears from my bag and protects my iPad as it should.

Oliver Twist
Oliver Twist
by Charles Dickens

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Must have' for any Victorian topic, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Oliver Twist (Paperback)
I used this with my year 3 class when we studied the Victorians. The text is really clear and of a good size and the images are a great discussion point. I used this book inparticular to discuss the structure of stories (story mountains) as it has a clear structure.

Villainous Victorians (Horrible Histories)
Villainous Victorians (Horrible Histories)
by Terry Deary

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of humour to keep the children engaged!, 22 Aug. 2013
The children love these books and they always add a little humour to historical topics. They love sharing the facts. Great presentation.

Victorian Household - Replica Memorabilia Pack
Victorian Household - Replica Memorabilia Pack
Offered by Resources for Teaching

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a classroom display, 22 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my classroom as I am a primary school teacher. The little bits looked great on my display and got the children talking. They brought a bit 'age' to the display. Great product.

Toshiba HDTB120EK3CA Basics 2TB USB 3.0 2.5 Inch Hard Drive - Black
Toshiba HDTB120EK3CA Basics 2TB USB 3.0 2.5 Inch Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 22 Aug. 2013
Good value for money, considering it is a portable device. Fits nicely into my handbag for work. Has little rubber feet which I like so that it does not slide around.

The Twisted Tunnels (Victorian Tales)
The Twisted Tunnels (Victorian Tales)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Primary Teachers, 22 Aug. 2013
Great end of the day book if you are studying the Victorians in class. My children thoroughly enjoyed the series, which I purchased at the same time, one of which included 'The Sea Monsters'

The Sea Monsters (Victorian Tales)
The Sea Monsters (Victorian Tales)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for primary school teachers, 22 Aug. 2013
Great end of the day book if you are studying the Victorians in class. My children thoroughly enjoyed the series, which I purchased at the same time, one of which included 'The Twisted Tunnels'

Amscan International PPP 7 m Large Italy Bunting Flag
Amscan International PPP 7 m Large Italy Bunting Flag

4.0 out of 5 stars Looked great at my Italian themed party, 22 Aug. 2013
This bunting looked great at my Italian themed party. Arrived on time. Looks quite cheap but did the intended job - to decorate my gazebo. Many positive comments by friends.