Profile for Mr Joshi > Reviews

TeckNet® Twin Mains Plug-in Wireless Cordless Doorbell Door Chime
TeckNet® Twin Mains Plug-in Wireless Cordless Doorbell Door Chime
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but…, 13 Jun 2014
I bought this door chime as it appeared to have all the features I needed and at a reasonable price. I always look at how many stars a product has and read the reviews. This seemed like a good purchase. It arrived promptly within a few days. I had a browse through the available chimes and made an observation which I think other purchasers may value… I think there are too many novelty chimes that won't ever get used. A variety of "Ding Dongs" or "Ding Ding Dongs" would be nicer! I'm sure classic composers would turn in their graves if they knew their work was being used in this way!

300MM 30CM STAINLESS STRAIGHT EDGE STEEL RULER 12"
300MM 30CM STAINLESS STRAIGHT EDGE STEEL RULER 12"
Offered by only the best deals 4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's meant to do, 15 Dec 2013
Strong, durable, clearly marked, stainless steel ruler. I'm no ruler aficionado but it does what's needed and a good price too.

One For All URC 7110 Essence TV Universal remote
One For All URC 7110 Essence TV Universal remote

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what I neeed it to, 15 Dec 2013
Good remote control. Works for Samsung TVs. It does have a wide angle of operation which is good for some but I use my remote in a hospital environment where they have TVs mounted close to each other. This is an issue as when I want to switch channels the neighboring TVs are also affected. Good remote though.

Epson C13S050087 Developer laser toner cartridge S050087 Epl-5900 Epl-5900L Epl-5900N Epl-5900Ps Epl5900 Epl5900L Epl5900N Epl5900Ps
Offered by The Jolly Savage Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's meant to do, 25 May 2013
No problems so far. Happy with this purchase as a replacement for my existing toner cartridge. I'd rather buy a manufacturers own branded toner cartridge than a third party product.

10 Inch Protective Soft Sleeve Pouch Case for Android Tablet PC Laptop - Black
10 Inch Protective Soft Sleeve Pouch Case for Android Tablet PC Laptop - Black
Offered by Gadgetsfair

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 May 2013
This pouch does what it's meant to do. I'm happy with the pouch if a little disappointed with what I had bought to protect it for.

Moonar ® 9" Capacitive Screen Allwinner A13 512MB 4GB Flash Nand Android 4.0 WIFI Lithium-ion 4000MAH Tablet PC Tablet Computer Flat Computer (Black)
Offered by MASCONSOLEPARTS

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic no frills tablet, 25 May 2013
I bought this tablet to keep me occupied during dialysis sessions at hospital. I was initially impressed with my new purchase (having never had a tablet). However, certain things began to annoy me as I familiarised myself with it. Firstly, there is no manual as you might expect with an electronic device like this. The wifi connection is very weak. It refuses to connect to the internet unless I'm standing next to my router. When playing movies on it via the sd card, the picture quality is very poor. But having said that, the screen is responsive and it is a budget product (imo). You can download Android apps and they seem to work ok (if a little slow).

SanDisk SDSDQM-032G-B35 32 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDQM-032G-B35 32 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 26 Oct 2012
This SD card, so far, works perfectly. Since the moment I put it into my new camera, I haven't had any issues and have forgotten it's even there (which is a good thing!)

Kolay Black Pattern Hard Shockproof Camera Case for Canon IXUS 265 HSCompact Digital Camera/ Samsung DV151F

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to I suppose, 26 Oct 2012
I needed a protective case for my new Samsung camera I also purchased. This seemed to be the one for me. It is nice and does what it's meant to but I would have liked an inner pocket for storing an extra SD card and a smoother zip. I do have to yank it a little to fasten or open the case.

Samsung DV300F SMART Compact Digital Camera - Silver/Red (16.0MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3.0 LCD

3.0 out of 5 stars Best Camera I've had but..., 26 Oct 2012
As a fiscally challenged person, I resisted the urge to buy this camera on a whim. I read many reviews and decided this camera was right for me as it packs enough Megapixels for a holiday I shall be taking. The 5x Optical zoom is probably the only other feature that may let it down on safari in Kenya (I would have liked more and may have paid extra for it) but I haven't had the camera long enough to test all of its features. The integrated wifi capability was a nice extra which allows me to email pics straight from the camera to people back home or upload to image sharing sites online. I really like the almost invisible screen on the front which is great for taking self portraits or entertaining your subjects as you take pictures. The only issue I have with it is that isn't as intuitive as I was hoping. I like to play with gadgets and figure out how they work rather than be forced to read manuals. This is the only down side I have with this camera so far. But good buy in my opinion.