Profile for nats_mum > Reviews

Content by nats_mum

nats_mum

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BT Digital Baby Monitor and Pacifier (White/ Purple)
BT Digital Baby Monitor and Pacifier (White/ Purple)

1.0 out of 5 stars Good if you only want it to last 12-18 months, 13 Jun 2014
Didn't buy mine from amazon but thought I would leave a review all the same.
I've had this monitor for 18 months. The past few months, the lcd display on parent set has started failing - it started off missing few lines here and there. Now nothing shows on the display and it no longer holds a charge. Thought I would get longer out of this monitor and it would do my next baby but I am now going to have to spend more money buying a different one. I can't fault the baby pacifier on this - yet........

Stainless Steel 1oz Hip Flask on Key Ring
Stainless Steel 1oz Hip Flask on Key Ring
Offered by Lapal Dimension

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the postage, 5 Jun 2014
Wanted to purchase 30 of these for wedding favours - but the postage is a total rip off. Might be ok just ordering 1 and paying 93p postage but not paying 93p per keyring.

Apple Mac Mini (Dual-Core i5 2.5GHz Processor, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB, HD Graphics)
Offered by United Bright

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it!, 31 Dec 2013
WOW! Small, sleek and effortless. I am now wondering why it has taken me so long to switch from mac to windows? Connected this to my tv via hdmi - amazing! I think I will upgrade it to 16gb - just because I can! Still got lots to explore on this machine. Loving the parental controls. Found navigating my way through menus easier than I thought it would be - don't know if that was because I already own an ipad so was familiar with icons?
Will definitely recommend to anyone who wants to switch from windows but can't quite afford an imac. I bought this for my daughter's xmas and I am certain it will last her a good few years.

Samsung UE32F4510 32-inch Widescreen HD 1080p Slim Smart LED TV with Built-In Wi-Fi - White
Offered by UK ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing picture quality!, 31 Dec 2013
Bought for my daughter's room and amazed at the crisp, clear picture this tv gives off. Took a few minutes to set up. Love the stand it comes with but will be fixing this tv to the wall. I also connected her mac mini to this - wow! I will be purchasing a larger version of this tv for the living room. 5/5

Diva Professional Styling Veloce 3800 Red Rubberised Hairdryer
Diva Professional Styling Veloce 3800 Red Rubberised Hairdryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 Dec 2013
I have really long and thick hair. Dries in minutes with this. Have recommended to my friends. It's not that heavy either which is a bonus

PK Green Battery Operated LED Tea Lights, Set of 12 Blue
PK Green Battery Operated LED Tea Lights, Set of 12 Blue
Offered by tanpk123

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Dec 2013
Bought these tealights for our wedding. Recommended to mother in law and she has purchased some for her wedding too.

Mega Bloks First Builder Billy Beats Dancing Piano
Mega Bloks First Builder Billy Beats Dancing Piano

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it, 28 Dec 2013
My son absolutely loves this! Constantly dances when it's on. Comes with a few bricks that he likes to bang together along to the beat. 5/5 and would recommend. I was lucky enough to purchase this in black friday deal - bargain but even at full price it's worth every penny!

Vtech Discovery Fun Tree House
Vtech Discovery Fun Tree House
Offered by D&S Retail Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for 13 month old, 28 Dec 2013
Easy to put together, lots of fun things for baby to do/explore. My little one loves it - smaller than I expected which means it takes up less space :-) definitely recommend.

Girl Tech Monster High Password Journal 7
Girl Tech Monster High Password Journal 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 28 Dec 2013
Bought for my 9 year old daughter who is monster high daft! She's over the moon with it and that's the main thing I suppose.

Prison Break - Complete Season 1-4 (New Packaging) [DVD]
Prison Break - Complete Season 1-4 (New Packaging) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wentworth Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Finished it in 15 days!, 15 July 2013
I bought this as my other half had never seen it before. He watched them all in 15 days and loved it! Highly recommend this boxset. Brilliant programme and with a few twists that are unexpected.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3