Profile for J Rabbit 10 > Reviews

J Rabbit 10

The Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday
The Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a go, 11 May 2012
I have rencelty started using a kindle and thought it was great when I saw that you could have newspaper subscriptions sent straight to it. I don't tend to buy newspapers and often miss the news due to the shifts I work and have often found myself not knowing about things that everyone else is talking about.

I have read the reviews of this subscription and was rather disappointed and put off by some of the reviews about there being lots of mistakes is the text etc. so thought it best not to bother with the subscription. I did however see a review by someone that tried the subscription initially when it first started and thought it was bad but then gave it another go and thought it had been improved.

This in mind I decided to give it a go especially as the 14 day trial is free and though what have I got to lose. I was expecting to see lots of mistakes and for the articles to be all over the place however I was delighted to find that wasn't the case - the only exception being that sometimes the headline for a new article will be under the last article rather then starting a new page but this doesn't bother me as it's still quite clear that it is a new article.

From reading the previous reviews it seems that someone somewhere has definately been listening to the comments that people have made to improve the service. Granted today is my first day of my trial but I'm more than happy with what I have recieved.

If you are looking at these reviews and they're putting you off I'd suggest doing the free trial so see for yourself what you're actually getting, from what I've received today I'm happy to continue to pay for the service once my trial ends.

The headline on the page before the article may not be everyone's cup of tea but at the end of the day getting the paper in digital form is saving trees and whats more important?

Give it a go - what have you go to lose? The trial is free.