Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

ST-210 Double Mug Heat Press
ST-210 Double Mug Heat Press
Offered by Signzworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't give up, 8 Nov. 2015
Service great. Press has taken some getting used to 25 destroyed mugs later and I think I have finally cracked it. I have been using another press also from this company for a while now with no issues. This one just keep trying until you 'crack' it. Now i've got it has reduced my roduction time dramatically. Thank you
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2015 9:23 AM GMT

From There to Here
From There to Here

Great service thank you

Motion Sand Beach Bucket Playset
Motion Sand Beach Bucket Playset
Offered by net_price_direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Nov. 2015
Great thank you my son love it.

Beside the Rose Petal Beach
Beside the Rose Petal Beach

Great thank you

A5 Thick White Printer Card 100 Sheets
A5 Thick White Printer Card 100 Sheets
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Nov. 2015
Great thank you fast service

Fa la la la Felt
Fa la la la Felt
by Amanda Carestio

5.0 out of 5 stars fa la la la tastic, 28 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Fa la la la Felt (Paperback)
Fantastic book for making felt decorations some lovely templates. The templates need to be blown up and instructions are easy to follow I've also mixed and matched templates for some personalised decorations. Highly recommend this book.

Disney Couture Alice In Wonderland Key & Padlock Bracelet
Disney Couture Alice In Wonderland Key & Padlock Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars For adults who want to keep a piece of childhood with them, 20 Oct. 2010
am a grown up Alice in wonderland fan and love anything Alice i have been a fan since I was young and so was looking for something 'Alice' which was aimed more at grown up fans when I came across this bracelet by Disney Couture. Dinsey Couture are a company which make jewellery and clothing which are based on famous Disney characters. It's a company that I think provides a little bit of grown up magic allowing you to wear a little bit of childhood where ever you go.

The main designer behind the Alice in Wonderland collection is Belfast born Tom Binns who has a unique style of jewellery design taking things and making them magical.

My bracelet arrive in a black satin bag with Disney Alice and Wonderland on one side in glod lettering and Tom Binns for Disney Couture printed on the other. The bag is drawstring and easy to open and close I think it was a nice extra to have somewhere to keep my jewellery in.

The bracelt itself is made up of 32 quite chunly links which give it a length of approx 8 cm it is made from oxidised silver plated material which has a grey matt type finish. In the middle of the bracelet is a padlock which is fixed in place it has little screws engraved in it and a key shape whole. Next to the padlock is a key and the back of the padlock has Disney printed on the back. The clip fastening is one you flip down. It can be a little tricky to fix on your own I usually need a little help though I can do it if I concentrate after a few tries. On the end of the chain next to the hoop is a tag which says 'MADE WITH CARE in WONDERLAND' I think that is a nice touch.

The bracelet appears to me to be of good quality and I it is not to heavy to wear. I wear mine on my right wrist and I am right handed but it does not get in the way when writing. I would say it is a day wear bracelet as it is quite casual and not flashy so its not really for going clubbing in. I love it though and also bought a Alice necklace to go with it which is waiting to be accepted fingers crossed.

I give this bracelet 5 stars.

Jessie Wallace - Look at Me Now Workout [DVD]
Jessie Wallace - Look at Me Now Workout [DVD]
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Workout - could be better Toning- brilliant, 19 Oct. 2010
This has got to be the strangest exercise dvd I have done, and I have done alot.

The dvd starts out with Jessie telling you have to exercising has worked for her there are no before pictures or video clips which is unusual for starters as with celebrity dvds you usually find that there are before and after clips which personally I think push you to try when you can see what the results are.

Moving on the instructer is male not a problem but he does seem to be in his own weird little world. The warm up kicks us off then we are told we can do 'whatever' from the next sessions by the instructer who seems to have couldn't care less attitude which I found a bit strange usually on workout dvds the instructers like to give you advice. Anyway I opted to do it all to see what it was about.

The high impact version was as if it had been thrown together on the spot Jessie was very enthusiastic during this section whilst he again appeared to not be bothered. The moves were just thrown together one after another and there was no routine to it which there usually is when you do workouts. The jumping around did get my pulse raising but I was confused as I did it so couldn't really enjoy it. The instructer also kept swapping from telling me to do so many reps to telling me how many seconds I had to do moves for if he stuck to one or the other then that would have been ok but it just confused me. This was also a dvd where when they say left you actually use you right if you are mirroring whats happening again confusing.

Next up there was a boxing session which was a bit better, I don't find there is as much need for routine in boxing sections so that was ok but the weird counting kept confusing me as did the instructers laid back attitude.

The toning sections and cool down I felt were the best sections and I actually think that doing another workout dvd followed by the toning section from this would do me some good, but the routine was to confusing for me follow on a regular basis. The soundtrack was good though.

I will give this 3 stars as the toning was brilliant and the other sections did get my pulse raised even though it was confusing sometimes.

Activity Meter - Green (Nintendo DS)
Activity Meter - Green (Nintendo DS)
Offered by konsolenkost

5.0 out of 5 stars Whe you loose your pedometer the only the thing to do is replace it, 13 Oct. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I had the game Walk with me for Christmas 2009 I became obsessed with i, then one night whilst out I lost my pedometer in a nightclub and I was really upset I wouldn't be able to measure my steps again so I searched for a replacement keeping my fingers crossed it wouldn't be to expensive and I came across this.

The pedometer is exactly the same as the the 2 which come with the game and if you buy a replacement one because you have lost yours it is easy to upload your data onto it. You may also want to buy another one for more people to join in the walking adventure.

The pedometer itself has a little light which will flash red as you walk and measure your steps, once you have reached your step target for the day it will turn green. The downside to the pedometer is you do have to keep hooking it up to the ds to see how far off target you are. The pedometer comes with a back on which is flat so you could just carry it in your bag or you can attach a clip to it by removing the back and replacing it with the clip back you will need a small screw driver for this. As for measuring steps I have worn this alongside other pedometers and found it to be pretty accurate so I would recommend to all who mis place their pedometer or want one for family or friends.

Walk With Me! Do You Know Your Walking Routine? - Includes Two Activity Meters (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet effective, 13 Oct. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My partner brought this for me Christmas 2009 and I absolutley love it.

In the box you get 2 pedometers and the ds game. The pedometers come so you can either just put them in your pocket or can attach a clip to the pack and wear them on your trousers. You wear your pedometer each day and it counts your steps taken. It comes with 2 so you are able to play with friends or family and you can buy extra pedometers and have up to four players at one time. You also have the option of attaching it to your dog though i am not sure how effective this would be lol.

You set your pedometer up for your target amount of steps for the next day and away you go. The pedometer light will flash red until your your step target is reached and it will then turn to green. The pedometer holds our data for up to a month so you do not have to update eveyday though I find it best to if you want to stay motivated. When you update your steps you link to pedometer to your ds through infared once your steps are on the console you have the choice of extra features to do with them these include walk the world where your steps go to 'walking the world' and unlocking different pictures from various countrys. Or illuminate where your steps go to lighting up a little village they are just small features for added entertainment.

Every day you are also set a challenge for the next day such as have time for you or move more and then you answer whether you have completed that task the next day. You are then asked to answer how that day has been for you in different faces. Your data is then saved and you can look back and see whether you have met your target on each day green face mean met red face means not met.

It is simple yet i find it motivating myself and my boyfriend have competitions to see who can walk the most in aday (sadly he usually wins as his job is more physical than mine but this has only pushed me to move more) The only downside is that you have to link it to ds to see how close to your target you are.

I set my target at 9000 steps per day and since December have managed to loose 1stone just through walking extra I wear mine everyday as it's discreet enough no one else has to know your wearing it not like some hearty pedometers I have seen before. It's simple yet brilliant.

Page: 1 | 2