Profile for Emily > Reviews

Content by Emily

Emily

South Africa Footprint Handbook (Footprint Handbooks)
South Africa Footprint Handbook (Footprint Handbooks)
by Lizzie Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit bulky, 19 Mar. 2013
I am not overly impressed with this book. I feel there is just a bit too much information, it is literally like a bible (the pages are thin and writing is small). There is nothing wrong with the information, it is insightful and there is plenty of it, however, it isn't what I was looking for. I just wanted a quick, simple but detailed guide.

1001 Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo 450 ml (Pack of 6)
1001 Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo 450 ml (Pack of 6)
Offered by E 4 Emporium Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars A Classic Cleaner, 19 Mar. 2013
I bought this pack of 6 for my grandparents as they have been after it for a while and have always said it the best carpet cleaner they have ever used.

Pride and Prejudice
Pride and Prejudice
by Jane Austen

5.0 out of 5 stars A True Classic & Beautiful Edition, 19 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Pride and Prejudice (Hardcover)
I'm sure most would agree this is a true classic, Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice is such a lovely story and I would recommend it to anyone. This hardback edition is so beautiful I looked forward to just getting it out of my bag for everyone to see. And now it has PRIDE of place on my bookshelf.

Jamie's Ministry of Food: Anyone Can Learn to Cook in 24 Hours
Jamie's Ministry of Food: Anyone Can Learn to Cook in 24 Hours
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat a bit of Jamie, 13 Jan. 2012
This book for me is by far the best. I am 17 and a student at college and decided I wanted to cook, this book has done just this. Lovely recipes that all my family loved. I would also recommend this book to experienced cooks as there are some tasty dishes for everyone!

7dayshop Memory - USB Flash Drive / Key Drive - 32GB - Black Capless Swivel
7dayshop Memory - USB Flash Drive / Key Drive - 32GB - Black Capless Swivel
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 5 Sept. 2011
Simple, this memory stick does exactly what says. I needed it to store all my pictures and documents from my laptop just in case my laptop was stolen, lost etc. and i was able to do this with this memory stick.

Hazard Perception (PC DVD)
Hazard Perception (PC DVD)
Offered by BOOKS-DVDS-TOYS-TECH

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Pass first time!, 1 Aug. 2011
This Hazard Perception Disc is exactly want any learner needs when practising for their theory test. I was really nervous and didn't think i was ever going to get a chance to practise the Hazard Perception before my test. However, this virtually unlimited disc of clips helped me pass first time!