ARRAY(0xac2fe030)

Profile for kt1982 > Reviews

Content by kt1982

kt1982

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
chinkyboo 3 Zipped Laundry Washing Mesh Bags Net Socks Underwear Wash 1 Large 2 Medium
Offered by BeautyMall(Shipped from HongKong)
Price: 1.52

1.0 out of 5 stars Fall apart, 1 May 2013
They took ages to arrive and they fell apart on first wash. Zips fall off after wash too! Very cheap but that's why!

Blackberry Curve 9380 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Blue PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jan 2013
I drop my phone all the time and this cover literally makes it bounce. Great, really cheap and does the trick. Hope I can get one for my new phone

Sakura Magnetic Adhesive Car Van Licence Tax Disc Holder
Sakura Magnetic Adhesive Car Van Licence Tax Disc Holder
Offered by AutoGear
Price: 1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 29 Jan 2013
I bought this to keep our parking permit in, but the magnet is so weak that it just falls off and doesn't do it's job at all. Would not recommend this item at all!!

Colony Wax Jelly Belly Filled Tin Candle, Toasted Marshmallow Fragrance
Colony Wax Jelly Belly Filled Tin Candle, Toasted Marshmallow Fragrance
Offered by Casa Candles
Price: 4.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 29 Sep 2011
These candles are amazing, they smell beautiful and are really reasonable. They're quite small but really lovely. Make great presents.

Little Mermaid (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Little Mermaid (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Walt Disney
Offered by Xtra Group
Price: 24.97

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute classic!, 26 Jan 2011
A Disney classic that should be seen by everyone! Based on the story by Hans Cristian Anderson, but given a Disney makeover, The Little Mermaid is a heart warming film with plenty of high quality songs, which give the film a great pace. I love this film and think that both adults and kids alike will enjoy it, it really is one of Disney's finest animations and will be enjoyed for years to come!

Stephen Fry in America [DVD]
Stephen Fry in America [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stephen Fry
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 7.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 26 Jan 2011
This review is from: Stephen Fry in America [DVD] (DVD)
I adore this DVD, it's utterly brilliant. Stephen Fry takes his viewer on an adventure around America offering insight into some areas not generally filmed and shows the lives of some very unconventional Americans. It's endearing and Fry as always, offers an intellectual opinion whilst always remaining utterly lovable. Although these programmes are on TV a lot, I like having it on DVD so I can watch a good few episodes in one go. He even inspired me to go and do my own mini tour of the States, visiting a few of the places he went to. A great travel documentary DVD with many laughs along the way.

Hercules [DVD] [1997]
Hercules [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Tate Donovan
Price: 6.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the family, 26 Jan 2011
This review is from: Hercules [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
The Disney adaptation of the story of Hercules is done in typical Disney fashion, with lots of song and bright animation. It's enjoyable to watch, and is one of the better Disney animations of the late 90s. There's some catchy tunes in there, but don't view it with expectations of the standard of The Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast. There's some very enchanting characters and it's a nice story. Not the best Disney animation ever, but certainly not the worst either.

Frankie Boyle Live 2: If I Could Reach Out Through Your TV and Strangle You I Would [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frankie Boyle
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny!, 26 Jan 2011
This DVD, as with a great deal of Frankie Boyle's material is not for the feint hearted, and if you are offended easily (or at all really!!!) then don't watch it. But if you're open to a comedian not afraid to push people's boundaries then it's a great watch. Not since Chris Morris has a comedian caused so much trouble, and I say he should keep on causing it! He exposes people's own intolerances, he doesn't condone them, and if watched in the right manner, he offers the viewer a great deal.

The Raj Quartet
The Raj Quartet
by Paul Scott

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my type of book, 26 Jan 2011
This review is from: The Raj Quartet (Hardcover)
I didn't really enjoy this book, but I think I was just a bit overwhelmed by the size of it! I've heard good things about it but I was gripped at all, and thus I only read a few chapters. But if you're interested in colonialism and Britain and India during the Raj then I imagine you'd really enjoy it. It's written well but as I say just not really my cup of tea.

Impossible Bodies: Femininity and Masculinity at the Movies (Comedia)
Impossible Bodies: Femininity and Masculinity at the Movies (Comedia)
by Christine Holmlund
Price: 19.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Must for any gender studies students, 26 Jan 2011
This book is a great read, really interesting articles and offers great insight into the construction of masculinity and femininity on screen. I used it for research for some postgraduate work, but it's definitely accessible enough for undergraduate study too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6