Profile for Parker > Reviews

An Idiot Abroad: The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington
An Idiot Abroad: The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington
by Karl Pilkington

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Karl Pilkington., 26 July 2014
I love Karl Pilkington. These book is hilarious. Read it in the bath when I have time to myself away from the kids, and it has me in stitches. He is brilliant.

Baby Changing Mat Padded Luxurious Comfortable Insert Baby Here Ptinted Text (Red Arrows With Black Text)
Offered by 1stopbabystore

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky baby mat!!!!, 26 July 2014
A very funky baby change mat. Does the job required of it. Just nice to having something a bit different then the normal teddies, ducks and sheep. Didn't find out the sex of baby so it is also unisex which is brilliant. My little boy is now 5 months and the mat is still going strong. Excellent price paid for it compared to what some shops sell these things for.

Womens Padded Bandeau Bra (Medium, White)
Womens Padded Bandeau Bra (Medium, White)
Offered by Bluebell Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 26 July 2014
Its is a very comfy padded bandeau bra. Gives me a bit of cleavage when wearing a strapless dress and much comfier then a strapless bra. I ordered a med and I'm a 36B and between a size 10/12. The med is a bit on the big side for me. I could've done with ordering a small. No fault of the product. I should've gone with my instincts and gotten the small. Not going to bother with sending it back as it keeps everything in place I just needed it a bit tighter.

Black and White Loom Refill 600 Bands and 24 S Clips ®Thingers
Black and White Loom Refill 600 Bands and 24 S Clips ®Thingers
Offered by Top Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy daughter, 24 July 2014
Bought these for my daughter. She is very happy with the black and white looms as she can now make bands for her brother and dad who refused to wear pinks ones!!

Loom Bandz Bracelet Kit & Clips with 2000 Bandz + 50 Clips + 1 Hook + 1 Loom Board
Offered by Pick 'n' Choose

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy., 24 July 2014
Bought this for my daughter and she loves it. She likes that now all her loom bands are sorted out in there correct colours and everything is neatly organised. No longer kept in a old Tupperware container, being dropped all over the floor and me having to hoover it up!!! The box is good and sturdy and the assortment of bands and charms is well worth the price.

Manchester United Printed Fleece Blanket
Manchester United Printed Fleece Blanket
Offered by NIGHT STAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fleece., 24 July 2014
Bought this for my 12yr old son. He loves it. It is lovely and soft. The design is very bold and the finish of the blanket is very good. It is also a nice size as I find that sometimes fleece blankets can be on the small side. This would also suit a adult.

CCS Swedish Foot Cream Tube 175ml
CCS Swedish Foot Cream Tube 175ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 24 July 2014
Been using it on my feet for about 3 weeks now after having sorted my feet out first with a foot file. And they are still nice and soft and smooth. Cream seems to be working.

New Ladies/Womens Brown Rocket Dog Calf Length Suede Snug Boot - Tribal Brown - UK 5
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!!, 24 July 2014
What a lovely comfy pair of boots. I have always worn UGG boots but wanted a change and I saw these for a very good price. They look really nice. I think the picture doesn't do them any justice. I can wear them over jeans and with skirts. They fit really well to.

Girls KCL Lilac Layered Communion Dresses 6 Months To 13 Years (9-10 Years, Lilac)
Offered by index-184

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress., 24 July 2014
Bought this for my 8yr old daughter as a birthday present to be used as a dress up princess dress. It is lovely. I didn't expect it to be so pretty and she looks lovely in it. I don't want her to use it as a dress up dress anymore as its that nice that she can wear it to weddings and posh parties. The price for it is very good because the quality is excellent.

Ateam Bracelet Craft Loom Bandz Board & Hook For All Loom Bands
Ateam Bracelet Craft Loom Bandz Board & Hook For All Loom Bands
Offered by MakingDay

5.0 out of 5 stars Good loom board., 24 July 2014
Got this for my daughter so that she can make all the different types of bands that are now out there. She is very happy with it. I even used it to make a starburst and it came out like it was supposed to. Good sturdy board.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12