Profile for Isabella Balkert > Reviews

Content by Isabella Balkert

Isabella Balkert "Isabella Balkert" (Denmark)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
My Career Goes Bung (VMC)
My Career Goes Bung (VMC)
by Miles Franklin

5.0 out of 5 stars A funny sequel to my Brilliant Career., 1 July 2014
And a good followup. I fell in love with Miles Franklin when I saw My Brilliant Career with the Brilliantly Good Judy Davis. I was thrilled to find out there was more from Miles Franklin. She is brilliant.

Grace: A Memoir
Grace: A Memoir
by Grace Coddington

2.0 out of 5 stars Grace never understood Diana Vreeland., 1 July 2014
This review is from: Grace: A Memoir (Hardcover)
She has her moments but she is self absorbed in the wrong way. She has turned Vogue away from the dreams women had about themselves with Diane Vreeland, into nightmares and oddities, and I hate that. Women have lost their allure in Vogue with Grace and the little page cut Director, I do not remember her name.

I did not care to read more than the beginning of the book. I was disappointed, because she seemed more interesting in The September issue.

Diana Vreeland - The Eye Has To Travel [DVD]
Diana Vreeland - The Eye Has To Travel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Diana Vreeland

5.0 out of 5 stars I saw it on TV and was Amazed., 1 July 2014
I looked for it at Youtube and saw it again and then it was hard to find it. I bought it because Diana Vreeland is just such a unique, entertaining, unique person you got to see this film and enjoy her more than once. You will be flappergasted by her ideas, her style and recognize that she did in fact invent what other people copy if they are wise enough to do so and Vogue will never bee the same again with out her. I read her book and the books about her afterwards, because she was just fantastic.

She blended Fact and Fiction and invented Faction. YOU will love her if you love uniqueness and brilliance at its best.

Bill Cunningham New York [DVD]
Bill Cunningham New York [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Press

5.0 out of 5 stars Bill Cunningham is one of those persons who did it before anybody else., 1 July 2014
He invented the street couture by actually seeing it and documenting it. He is a lovely, lovely, lovable person, enjoy this movie about him.

OBM MIGLIORE OFFERTA (LA)
OBM MIGLIORE OFFERTA (LA)
Dvd ~ Sylvia Hoeks
Offered by d-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars It is one of the best films I have seen the last 10 years., 1 July 2014
This review is from: OBM MIGLIORE OFFERTA (LA) (DVD)
I will not reveal the plot. It is amazing though, You will have your jaw in your shoes when You have seen this film.

Numark Mucus Cough 200ml Guaifenesin
Numark Mucus Cough 200ml Guaifenesin

3.0 out of 5 stars It is helpfull but much too sweet in my oppinion., 1 July 2014
But I don't think it will be a problem giving it to a child and Guaifenesin is just the best cough and Phlegm treatment you can get.
Also helps Fibromyalgia Phlegm.

Puritans Pride DLPA DL Phenylalanine 500mg Free Form 50 Easy Swallow Coated Caplets
Offered by fly eagle

5.0 out of 5 stars The only really help for Fibromyalgia., 1 July 2014
it relives Fibromyalgia pains like nothing else. This DLPA product is good and at a fair prize compared to other brands.
The first time I took DLPA, I had a back pain like my back was getting stiff like a Tortoise Shell. Just one pill and the pain just rolled Down my back and disappeared within half an hour, You wont believe it till you have tried it.

The New American Ephemeris for the 20th Century, 1900-2000 at Midnight
The New American Ephemeris for the 20th Century, 1900-2000 at Midnight
by Rique Pottenger

5.0 out of 5 stars I am gratefull for this Siderial Ephemeris., 1 July 2014
You cannot get them anywhere else. If you want to make a horoscope that fits the actual sky, like the Hindu's do. This is the Ephemeris for you. There are other books from the same publisher, from 2000 onward.

Margaret's Museum [DVD] [2007]
Margaret's Museum [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Helena Bonham Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a Beautiful Poetic, Drama., 1 July 2014
Helena Bonham Carter, Clive Russel and Kate Nelligan acts their roles so convincingly you are stunned. They are too good for woords.
I don't understand Clive Russel has not been used more. He is a formidable actor and the love Helena Bonham Carter and Clive Russell acts out in this film is Such a treat.

The Film is a small masterpiece, just go for it. It will stay with you for a while.

The Deep Blue Sea [2011] [DVD]
The Deep Blue Sea [2011] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rachel Weisz

1.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely Hated it, 1 July 2014
You do not believe in the Plot. That the young beautiful woman would choose to marry the man she has apparently married is too far out. Every thing is too far out. And you really don't like any of the leading characters. Just Avoid it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12