Profile for sallyt > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Lorenz Faux Leather Medium size Ladies Shoulder Bag
Lorenz Faux Leather Medium size Ladies Shoulder Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer bag, 5 Jun 2014
each summer I treat myself to a new bag, this was exactly as described, the size I wanted and the required number of compartments

Visco Therapy Memory Foam and Reflex Zone Mattress with Micro Quilted Maxi-Cool Cover and 2 Fibre Pillows, Double, 4 ft 6-inch, 135 x 190 cm
Offered by Monkey Beds
Price: 85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Father's mattress, 18 April 2014
The springs in my father's mattress were proving uncomfortable for him to lie on so we bought this for him, he is very pleased with it, gives nice firm support and nothing digs in to him.

SET OF 6 - RECHARGEABLE LED TEA LIGHT CANDLE WITH HOLDERS AND FLICKERING EFFECTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present, 18 April 2014
I bought some of these for myself last year, loved them, as did a friend of ours, so I bought him these for Christmas, he was very pleased with them. We always used to have real candles lit every night, but having our house redecorated after building work we realised how much soot had accumulated on the walls and ceilings, hence the flickering lights from now onwards. They give a realistic effect and you don't have to keep buying new ones, though unfortunately they do not smell!

Great Gizmos Wind Up Dinosaurs
Great Gizmos Wind Up Dinosaurs
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Archie's dinosaurs, 18 April 2014
Our grandson Archie, how is 4, absolutely loves anything to do with dinosaurs, and also loves creating things, so this was a great present for him, sister Gracie, 2 and a half, also enjoyed helping.

25 kg Dawn Chorus Original Flavour Wild Bird Seed Mix
25 kg Dawn Chorus Original Flavour Wild Bird Seed Mix
Offered by Twootz
Price: 16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars happy birds, 18 April 2014
Another prompt delivery from Twootz, my husband misjudged which bird food we had left so we had run out of mixed seed, our ground feeding birds, including pheasants, were not happy, at least they can have their Easter feast now so we're all happy

PURE Siesta, DAB/FM Clock Radio - Black
PURE Siesta, DAB/FM Clock Radio - Black
Price: 59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 18 April 2014
This was a birthday present for my husband, he was very pleased with it, simple to set the required functions, mainly snooze time and alarm, and because he always listens to Radio 4 has no problem with which station he wakes up to. The time can be difficult to read at night because of the dimming feature but as long as we know that it's not time to get up that doesn't really matter.

Wireless Bird Box Camera Kit - Colour with Night Vision (QR-693)
Wireless Bird Box Camera Kit - Colour with Night Vision (QR-693)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent birthday present, 31 Mar 2014
My husband bought this for me as a birthday present as we have 10 nest boxes around the house, last year we know a lot of them were used by blue and great tits and I wanted to see what went on inside the boxes. The camera was very easy to install and set up and the first day we switched on there was a blue tit sitting inside an empty box! (Beginning of March) We could therefore watch her and her mate daily bringing in the nesting material and I like to make sure they're both settled in at night. Unfortunately after three weeks the power unit to the TV stopped working, but on contacting the company they very swiftly dispatched a new one and I am now back watching my blue tits again - I don't know what is going on in the other 9 boxes though so we might need to purchase some more cameras! We are very happy with the camera and the service provided by the company.

Look "Two" Back Scratcher's Bamboo 18" Long with massager wheels
Look "Two" Back Scratcher's Bamboo 18" Long with massager wheels
Offered by Earthly Candles
Price: 4.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband's massager, 16 April 2013
My husband loves his back being scratched so this saves me having to do it, useful to reach the awkward places you can't reach on your own.

Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer
Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nose trimmer, 12 Feb 2012
A bargain - I knew my husband wanted a nose trimmer as he had showed me some on the internet, so I ordered this for him - not knowing that he had ordered it for himself! When both arrived I rang to see if I could return one but was told that for health and safety reasons they couldn't accept returns, however they did say they would refund the cost of one, which they did, so it was two for the price of one - one for each nostril! Very good customer service approach.

Philips Shaver Series 5000 with TripleTrack Blades and Pop-up Trimmer PT920/19
Philips Shaver Series 5000 with TripleTrack Blades and Pop-up Trimmer PT920/19
Price: 101.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaver, 12 Feb 2012
Bought as a present for my husband who was delighted with it, says it is the best shaver he has owned, gives a very clean, smooth shave, a very good choice.

Page: 1 | 2