Profile for shabana lewis > Reviews

Content by shabana lewis

shabana lewis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Moon Over Soho (PC Peter Grant Book Book 2)
Moon Over Soho (PC Peter Grant Book Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 15 May 2016
Bought this hoping it would be as good as the first in the series. Glad to say it was !
Great storyline with a quick pace kept me intrigued and I bought the third in the series half way through it, because I didn't want to have to pause !

Crows Before Hoes Funny Game of thrones Nights watch John Snow Novelty Mug. Gift Free shipping to UK
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jan. 2016
Fab. Been in and out of the dishwasher and still looks brand new.

ThinkGeek Furry Adventure Slippers
ThinkGeek Furry Adventure Slippers
Offered by Superex

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 20 Jan. 2016
Stitching came apart within 3-4 days and I needed to repair them.

World of Warcraft Horde Keychain
World of Warcraft Horde Keychain
Offered by Cwdeal-JP(One year warranty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jan. 2016
Well made. Chunky and robust. No sharp edges. Would buy again.

Haunted
Haunted

5.0 out of 5 stars Full circle, 7 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Haunted (Kindle Edition)
I read James Herbert ooh over 25 years ago, rats, lair, fog, fluke and a few more.
I seem to have come full circle and ended up back where I started !
I bought a few that I hadn't read yet and loaded this one up first. Part way through I realised it was familiar but not because I'd read the book but because I must've seen the tv adaptation years ago. Senior moment. It spoiled it for me, not the books fault of course. I still read it but the suspense and twists that would've been brilliant normally I'd spoiled for myself.

Hey ho on to the next.
It's a brilliantly written book. I'm glad I revisited and would recommend.

Neverwhere
Neverwhere

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Neverwhere (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put it down. Already bought my next book by Mr gaiman.
Love this type of fantasy. I am so happy to have found an author that delivers such a great story, with such depth and with an element of magic.

How to Fall in Love
How to Fall in Love

4.0 out of 5 stars missing the magic, 29 Dec. 2014
Although I read it quickly and didn't loose interest I missed that sparkle, that magic that usually resides in her stories.
It's the little bit of paranormal phenomenon that keeps me coming back again and again.

That said it won't put me off buying the next one !

Girl in the Mirror: Two Stories
Girl in the Mirror: Two Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars oh I wish they were longer, 18 Dec. 2014
Fabulous stories with a touch of magic.
Loved the first one especially.

Simply needed them to be a full sized novel in their own right.

Tiger Bread: Single Recipe Step-By-Step Bread Making Photo Cookbook for Crazily Crackled Dutch Crunch Tijerbrood (You Can Always Make Bread 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff !, 9 Sept. 2014
I would say that Sandy has literally thought of everything and any eventuality when writing this book.
The recipe is easy to follow, alternative ingredients are suggested and measurements and temperatures are given to suit you wherever you live in the world.
Best of all the tiger bread is incredible.

Thank you.
More books please !

Meringue Girls Cookbook
Meringue Girls Cookbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 10 July 2014
Perfect. Basic recepies that come out every time. Great innovative techniques for colouring and flavouring the meringues.
This book opened up the flood gates for me and set me baking these little heavenly kisses like a woman possessed !

Beautiful photos that are inspirational and written in a down to earth fashion with great tips - buy it !!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3