Profile for Suzie Z > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Terraria
Terraria

4.0 out of 5 stars great but could be better, 7 April 2016
This review is from: Terraria (App)
It's great just that when the new update came out It wouldn't let me update it no matter how many times I press

Hungry Shark Evolution
Hungry Shark Evolution

5.0 out of 5 stars epic! but..., 12 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Hungry Shark Evolution (App)
This is an amazing game however during eating things it has blood

Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Minecraft - Pocket Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars epic, 24 May 2015
This review is from: Minecraft - Pocket Edition (App)
Best game ever lots of ore monster and fun lastly no scary graphics

One Step Too Far
One Step Too Far
by Tina Seskis

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling Read, 5 May 2013
This review is from: One Step Too Far (Paperback)
One of those books that I just couldn't put down until I'd got to the end and the full story was revealed. Wonderful. And the backstory did surprise and punch me in the plexus. I think I might have runaway too in Emily's shoes.
Definitely worth reading- but take it on holiday when you can happily lose yourself in it and not worry about being anti-social with your nose in a book for 24hours!

Paul Lamond Scooby Doo Scooby Snacks Card Game
Paul Lamond Scooby Doo Scooby Snacks Card Game
Offered by Crocodile Stores Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant First Card Game, 12 Mar. 2013
My 5 year old son loves this- and as parents we don't say no to a game either!
It's a great first card game, is quick, fun and good for introducing the idea of suits and jokers.
The best £3.85 I've ever spent on a game!

CLOTHES MOTH TRAP X 5
CLOTHES MOTH TRAP X 5
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Effective Moth Trap, 16 Jun. 2012
This review is from: CLOTHES MOTH TRAP X 5 (Misc.)
I put these up at the beginning of the Spring and all was quiet, but I checked them again last week and my, they're doing their job!
I've got them in my wardrobe and by my knitting basket and all are covered in unfortunate but menacing moths- and an unfortunate spider that maybe thought he had a pre-caught lunch waiting for him.
Definitely worth buying and I'll be getting more.

Hot Wheels 2012 Batman - '66 TV Batmobile #03
Hot Wheels 2012 Batman - '66 TV Batmobile #03

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Batmobile, 14 Jun. 2012
My almost-5-year-old loves Batman be it the original TV series or the various films from the last 20 years. He also LOVES Hot Wheels, so this vintage Batmobile that happily whizzes down his Hot Wheels track was a very well received good behaviour treat. He loves it. And I love the fact that it's really well-priced compared to the obscenely expensive and badly made Imaginext series.

Stuck
Stuck
by Oliver Jeffers

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh Out Loud!, 14 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Stuck (Paperback)
I love Oliver Jeffers' books. My son loves his books. But this is the first one that made me laugh out loud at the wonderful absurdity of the story. Love it! As does my 4 and 3/4 year old.

Labour of Love: Over 20 Knitting Patterns for Treasured Girls
Labour of Love: Over 20 Knitting Patterns for Treasured Girls
by Vibe Ulrik Sondergaard

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful knits for Beautiful girls, 2 Feb. 2012
I usually buy my knitting books because I've managed to find one pattern I want to do. This book is just full of patterns I want to make, in fact I'm struggling to find one that I don't want to do! I just wish the patterns would fit me....
All patterns come with several photographs of the finished item so you get a good idea of what you're making unlike some books where you have to guess what the back looks like.
The book is unusual for a pattern book in that it's hardback and full of beautiful photos of Vibe's native Denmark so it looks good on the coffee table as well as in the knitting basket.
I can't recommend it highly enough.

Orange Triceratops Pinata
Orange Triceratops Pinata
Offered by Pinsbury

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Dinosaur yet again, 26 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Orange Triceratops Pinata (Toy)
I should have read the other reviews before I ordered as we also got the wrong one. A shame as I only ordered this one because it was a Pink Dinosaur- something my son has always wanted (don't ask...).
If you want a green velociraptor this is the one for you. If you're after a pink triceratops you might need to go somewhere else.

Page: 1 | 2