Profile for s1mOn > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Official Sony Dualshock 2 Controller In Crimson Red PS2
Official Sony Dualshock 2 Controller In Crimson Red PS2

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 18 Oct. 2013
The delivery was ok, not fast but reasonable.

The control works like a gem, no problem.. Its the real deal, feels heavy and is the real thing.

I would recommend this seller if your looking to buy a offical ps2 offical controller.

Pulp Fiction Ads
Pulp Fiction Ads

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Pulp Fiction Ads (Kindle Edition)
The book has alot of information of how adverts where published back in the days, something everyone can take from to add to the current way adverts are published. Very helpful.

DIGIFLEX Crystal Clear Protective Case for Nintendo DS Lite Game/Console
DIGIFLEX Crystal Clear Protective Case for Nintendo DS Lite Game/Console
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast service but product came a bit faulty, 8 Aug. 2013
The delivery was fast since it came from the other side of the world. When it arrived, maybe i was unlucky but the hinges were a bit damaged and there were oil marks/stains on the case, but overall good and reliable.

Newcastle United's Worst Ever Players
Newcastle United's Worst Ever Players

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 2 Aug. 2013
This book is hilarious, some of the players included were not as bad they the book describes them and more in-depth about the past players and manager that have come and gone that i knew.

IMB® 6X Screen protector 3 layer for NINTENDO DS NDS Lite UK
IMB® 6X Screen protector 3 layer for NINTENDO DS NDS Lite UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Not official...but does the job, 2 Aug. 2013
I brought the 3 pack ones years ago and they were better quality, but I recently decided to buy a ds lite again for my little borther since he loved it so much. I decided to buy the 6 pack ones this time in case of emergency.

They arrived within 3-4 days but when I got them, I was questioning if they were the legit ones i brought years ago, by comparing the packacking and content inside and my conclusion came within couple of minutes and they were not official.

At the end of th day, it does its job like the previous ones i brought.

If they would legit, i would of gave it 5 stars because I thought i was buying the official ones.

The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)
The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, 15 July 2013
I haven't read much of it, only a few chapters and its interesting.

Not the sort of book i read, but its free so worth a go.

Toshiba Satellite L655D-12K, Laptop Internal Hard Drive 500GB, 5400rpm, 8MB
Toshiba Satellite L655D-12K, Laptop Internal Hard Drive 500GB, 5400rpm, 8MB
Offered by Akku Monster UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast service and excellent condition, 28 Jun. 2013
I needed a hard drive for my laptop because my old one decided to malfunction and saw this one fitted perfected except it ONLY works for WINDOW XP (Mine is Windowds 7), so I contacted the company about returning the product and getting refunded. They were very helpful and took me step by step and worked with me until it was all sorted. Shame it was the wrong OS, that was my fault. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs to replace their laptop hard drive. It would of been 5 stars if it was the right product. BTW - I did find the right product, that works for Windows 7 in PC World.

Sapphire 11168-30-20G HD 5670 1GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
Sapphire 11168-30-20G HD 5670 1GB GDDR5 Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast service...Great graphic card!, 6 Jan. 2012
I done alot of research in different graphic cards that would be suitable for upgrading my graphic card and came upon alot of choices but chose this one because it was one of the best rated graphic cards for under £100 on PC pro adviser and it has not dissappointed me, overall performance of the computer is now much better and more importantly gaming experience is now a joy as before I had to tone down the the graphic just to play a game, now I don't have to worry about that anymore. Hope this helps anyone wanting to upgrade their PC.

Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment, 0.5 Ounce
Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment, 0.5 Ounce
Offered by Wholesale UK

4.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery :), 3 Oct. 2011
Product took a few days to displatched but when it did, it was very fast and product itself is in a small tube :)

Genuine LG KP500 Cookie UK 3 Pin Mains Charger
Genuine LG KP500 Cookie UK 3 Pin Mains Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow delivery, but does what it's suppose to do, 28 Sept. 2011
Delivery was suppose to take about a week but took week and half, but it works fine with any problem.

Page: 1 | 2