Profile for Miss Mary T Surcouf > Reviews

Content by Miss Mary T Su...

Miss Mary T Surcouf

Page: 1 | 2
Zehui Women Sexy Suede Mary Jane Ankle Strap Platform Stilettos High Heel Pump Shoes Black UK 6
Offered by Jetest

3.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable but run small., 26 May 2014
Very comfortable shoes but they run small. I am usually a size 5/6 so I got a size 6 they are beautiful shoes but are snug.

Love2Sleep ANTI ALLERGY HOLLOW FIBRE DUVET - NON ALLERGENIC DOUBLE 13.5 TOG
Love2Sleep ANTI ALLERGY HOLLOW FIBRE DUVET - NON ALLERGENIC DOUBLE 13.5 TOG
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., 26 May 2014
The duvet came down very quickly and is of great quality. It is warm and comfortable. Definitely recommend and great for the price.

Love2Sleep NON ALLERGENIC HOLLOWFIBRE 4PACK OF PILLOWS : SOFT SUPPORT WITH 2 PAIR OF FREE PILLOW PROTECTORS
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable., 26 May 2014
I was a bit concerned as they were quiet cheap but they are very comfortable and are still very plump. Definitely recommend them.

Sourcingmap Professional Nail Cuticle Clipper Cutter
Sourcingmap Professional Nail Cuticle Clipper Cutter
Offered by Five Season

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., 26 May 2014
They work really well definitely recommend. Other cuticle cuts I looked at and have had before haven't been as good.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant just what I needed for rugby., 26 May 2014
They are really comfortable and light great for my sport. Although I am a size 6 and they fit perfectly snug fit.

Sanlise Despicable Me - Minions - High Quality Plastic Hard Case- Iphone 5
Sanlise Despicable Me - Minions - High Quality Plastic Hard Case- Iphone 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 5 Feb 2014
The picture is really clear and it fits my phone perfectly. Couldn't have asked for more. It also came down really quickly and was packaged well. Definately recommend, its a must!

MOCK SUSPENDER STOCKINGS-TIGHTS- 40/20 DENIER -TESS "LISA"-TOP QUALITY (Medium, Black)
Offered by paradise4women

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price and fast Delivery, 5 Feb 2014
I need these tights for fancy dress and ordered them on the Tuesday and they came down in time for the Friday. I found them comfortable and you don' have to keep pulling them up. Great for what i needed them for and i can if needed wear them again and again as they wash well too.

The Heat [DVD]
The Heat [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sandra Bullock

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny!, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Heat [DVD] (DVD)
When this film came out my friends and I went to go and watch it. We all thought it was a really good film so I bought it on DVD for us to watch anytime we have a girly night.

The Planet Earth 3D Puzzle
The Planet Earth 3D Puzzle
Offered by Things2Do Toy Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame its not labled with the Countries, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Planet Earth 3D Puzzle (Toy)
After reading the reviews I bought this for my sister for christmas as she is doing Geography for G.C.S.E. She loved building it and putting it together however it was disapointing to find that there were no lables. Not sure if I missed reading this somewhere but I was disapointed.

Drink Me Chai Vanilla Chai 1 Kg
Drink Me Chai Vanilla Chai 1 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!, 5 Feb 2014
Exactly what you want from a Chai Latte. I am a big fan and drink them a lot. It came down really quickly and was packaged really well.

Page: 1 | 2