Profile for davis@6eaststreet.freeserve.co.uk > Reviews

Content by davis@6eaststr...

davis@6eaststreet.freeserve.co.uk (West Sussex, UK)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars No support, 28 Feb 2013
I bought these for my adult son who lives in flat with a cold hard floor so although not really his thing fashion wise he agreed they will be very useful. There is no support in the structure so takes some getting used to but otherwise I think they're ok for the money.

25 Red and White Check Paper Table Cover 90cm x 90cm
25 Red and White Check Paper Table Cover 90cm x 90cm
Offered by Sugarhut

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value - iffy colour, 28 Feb 2013
I bought this for tables at a Barn Dance. The quality is good i.e. the paper is not too thin and the size was fine. I was a bit disappointed that the colour was more peach than red. It didn't matter for us but if I was matching it up to red flowers for example it would have shown up more. Good for the money though.

iGadgitz Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPhone 4/4S - Black
iGadgitz Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPhone 4/4S - Black
Offered by iGadgitz

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit fiddly, 28 Feb 2013
I bought this for my husband to wear in the gym with his Iphone. I wears it but you have to take the phone out of its own case, then it's a tight fit and quite fiddly to put the phone in this case. At least it's safe then - but not for someone in a hurry.

Death in Paradise - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Death in Paradise - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Ben Miller

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical British drama - great gift, 28 Feb 2013
I bought this for a friend who now lives in the US and she misses this sort of stuff. It's Lewes in the sun, updated Poirot - whatever you compare it to, it's easy to watch and great to watch on a cold evening imagining that you're in that wonderful hut on the beach.

Design-Go Dry Phone -
Design-Go Dry Phone -
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Design-Go Dry Phone - (Apparel)
I bought this for a 'secret santa' and the recipient loves it! Really reasonable compared to some others I saw on sale.

MATTRESS COVER Double / King / Superking for Moving or Storage (Large Polythene bag). It is manufactured to the standard required by Removal Companies and is sufficiently strong for normal use.
Offered by Mooveit Boxes and Packaging

4.0 out of 5 stars Really big, 28 Feb 2013
This does what it says. There is no way of actually sealing it, it's more like a pillowcase so we taped it up. We only wanted it to move a double mattress but it was clearly big enough for a king size. Great for the price.

12 LED Pivot Lantern Torch Reading Light Desk Lamp
12 LED Pivot Lantern Torch Reading Light Desk Lamp
Offered by ZOVATO

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Oct 2011
This does exactly what it says it does. We took it camping but it would look just as good beside a bed. The light isn't the brightest but it did the job.

Dead Tomorrow: 5 (Roy Grace series)
Dead Tomorrow: 5 (Roy Grace series)
by Peter James

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 20 Nov 2010
What can I say - a great read, a real page turner and especially enjoyable if you have read the previous Dead Man's footsteps as this just carries straight on. Excellent descriptions of the side of Brighton we would all rather be unaware of. Roy Grace is real and I can't wait for his next case.

The Brightest Star in the Sky
The Brightest Star in the Sky
by Marian Keyes

4.0 out of 5 stars More serious than usual, 20 Nov 2010
I am a big fan of Marian Keyes and continue to be so, however although I did enjoy this book I found it a little harder going than, and definitely not as funny as, almost all of her previous work. It took me ages to realise what the star was, but perhaps that's just me. I wouldn't put anyone off reading it just don't expect the usual Keyes we have come to love.

Love Songs
Love Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Cliff album for classic nostalgic songs, 11 Oct 2001
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
I was looking for Cliff's version of Twelfth of Never in my very old LP collection and found this - it proved to be nostalgic for some classics which don't turn up any more on his compilation albums.