Profile for keya > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nine West Women's Aldente Oro Formal 3198861019 4 UK
Nine West Women's Aldente Oro Formal 3198861019 4 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad fit., 26 Dec 2012
I am so shoe crazy that i will wear just about anythingif its marketed as a shoe and better still if its at a discounted price! This sandal though very pretty is very poorly made. I dont have slim feet by any standard and my feet were swimming.unfortunately there is no way of tightening any straps.even at the discounted price they are not worth it.

Rockport Men's Fairwood Moc Venetian Black Shoe K59381  10.5 UK , 45 EU , 11 US
Rockport Men's Fairwood Moc Venetian Black Shoe K59381 10.5 UK , 45 EU , 11 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and stylish, 26 Dec 2012
bought these for my flatfootedbextremely picky husband and wonder of wonders he loved them! According to him they are the most comfy pair of shoes he has worn apart from his worn out sneakers. Believe me coming from him these truly must be worth the praise.

Blowfish Women's Tush Wedges Heels
Blowfish Women's Tush Wedges Heels
Offered by FYFO
Price: 26.75 - 28.75

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and great value, 25 Nov 2012
I must admit I did purchase them for the sale price, as i am not a great fan of the 'distressed look! When these arrived I was a bit apprehensive but that feeling lasted only until I put my foot in them......you feel like you are walking on cushions. These sandals are stylish,sexy and oh so comfortable. I wore them in autumn as well because they are very comfortable. The red adds a splash of colour, the design keeps your foot well covered and anchored and the platform makes for easy walking. I will not mind paying full price for this item.

Dinosaur Hunters Toddler Dino Navy Casual Sandal 2635422 9 Child UK
Dinosaur Hunters Toddler Dino Navy Casual Sandal 2635422 9 Child UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Sep 2012
These were selected by my 3 1/2 year old.I was a bit skeptical because of the price and did my best to convince him otherwise. He was having none of it. Anyway they arrived promptly and he has been wearing them everywhere. He finds them comfy! They are colorful, appear durable and have flashing lights! I have a happy little boy....what more could I ask for, for 7!

Ladies Timberland Black Leather Mazie Tall Boot Womens Wedge Boots Size UK 4.5
Ladies Timberland Black Leather Mazie Tall Boot Womens Wedge Boots Size UK 4.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, 16 Sep 2012
I bought these in the spring sale.....and I can't wait for winter! The boots are stylish,elegant and I know they are going to last! I have given them 5 stars because they were very comfortable for the time I wore them and even though they aren't very extravagant in their design, they spell class and expensive. Very thrilled with my purchase.

The World's Greatest-ever Curries: All Recipes Shown Step-by-step in Over 700 Photographs
by Mridula Baljekar
Price: 8.54

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all Curry lovers, 16 Sep 2012
If I had more stars I would give it to this book. I am Indian and so curry is in my blood, but this book takes curry to a different level. So simple and delicious. Trust me on this one.

Trellis Scented Sachet (BACK IN STOCK!)
Trellis Scented Sachet (BACK IN STOCK!)

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit undecided, 16 Sep 2012
Mmmm! Well I have to admit that I had forgotten about this after I popped it into my cupboard.What I want to say is that it is not apparent in a wardrobe. Having said that I have to admit that my cardigan lying just above it smelled gorgeous. So, I guess it would be fine for a really small, confined place. I personally don't think I will be purchasing it again. Sorry!:(

Skechers USA Junior Warthog Black/Gold Lighted Boot 90303L 10 UK
Skechers USA Junior Warthog Black/Gold Lighted Boot 90303L 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Every little boy's favorite (horror) story!, 16 Sep 2012
Undisputedly the quality of the shoes is Amazing. The colours and the lights are an added bonus. My son goes through shoes faster than you can count to ten! These and Timberland are the only shoes that last on his feet.
My son loves them. The fierce teeth (as apalling as they are to me) are his fav part of the shoes. They light up for added effect. I was declared the best mom on the planet.......so need I say more!

Beyond Skin Women's Ella Red Print Vegetarian 201288 4 UK
Beyond Skin Women's Ella Red Print Vegetarian 201288 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars smart, 16 Sep 2012
Very well made pair of shoes.the heel is not too high and so is rather comfortable.Due to the colour combination it can be worn with most outfits.True to size. At the offered price its unbelievable.

United Nude Women's Fold Sandal Deluxe Booties Heels
United Nude Women's Fold Sandal Deluxe Booties Heels
Price: 149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfortable and stylish, 15 Sep 2012
I got these in blue.needless to say the delivery was sooner than expected.the heels are gorgeous and vibrant.a real eyecatcher.I was in them the whole day with no complaints and I rarely wear heels.a real bargain.grab one while you can.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3