Profile for Bongo > Reviews

Content by Bongo

Bongo

Page: 1 | 2
Trendz Universal Smartphone Sock for iPhones (iPhone 5 and Previous Models Only), iPods and MP3 Devices - Union Jack

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Jun. 2011
I bought this as a present for someone and she was very pleased with it and it fitted her phone perfectly. The colours on it are very good.

SockShop Union Jack Ankle Socks - 4-8 Ladies - Red / White / Blue
SockShop Union Jack Ankle Socks - 4-8 Ladies - Red / White / Blue
Offered by SockShop

2.0 out of 5 stars Patriotic, 9 Jun. 2011
Socks are ok but not very generous in size for me as I am a size 8. Also the union jacks are not really properly formed on the socks - I bought a pair of UJ socks from Tesco for a pound and they are much better and the colour is more like the union jack than these one's which are a bit light!

Turning Of The Tide
Turning Of The Tide

5.0 out of 5 stars Punk?, 9 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Turning Of The Tide (MP3 Download)
I bought this along with Richard Thompson's version. I still think Richard Thompson's is best but Bob Mould provides a more raw 'punkish' type version that I also like :)

Electrolux Z9120 Professional 1350w Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Electrolux Z9120 Professional 1350w Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavier than most but fantastic!, 21 April 2011
I researched this cleaner before buying it and the only negative thing i could find was that it was heavier to carry than most other cleaners. This is true. It cleans up well and gives my carpets their pile back!!....but it is heavy to lift. The lead is also in two parts and can unplug itself if you go too far and stretch the cable. Other than it is a fantastic vacuum cleaner and comes with 5 spare bags.

Recycled Glass Water Carafe
Recycled Glass Water Carafe

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Mar. 2011
Just what I wanted although the glass tumbler is very thin glass and I am not sure it will be that robust - might be better if it came with a spare glass! I liked the colour but it does look very much 'recylcled'. Just what I wanted though so I am very pleased with it.

Nike Sport Water Bottle Pink/Black
Nike Sport Water Bottle Pink/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 19 Mar. 2011
Not much to say really other than it was just what I wanted and not having had one before once I had worked out that you have to squeeze it to get the liquid out it was fine! Highly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2011 8:50 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is truly beautiful, 29 Jan. 2011
This bedspread is absolutely beautiful and just what I wanted. It fits my Kingsize bed perfectly and looks just like the picture. It is quite a rich creamy colour compared to all my other shades of cream. It is well made and the pillow shams finish the look off perfectly. Strongly recommend.

HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value Printer, 29 Jan. 2011
This printer is fantastic and I thoroughly recommend it. It produces good quality photographs. The Wi Fi connection was easy to set up. It scans and copies very well and fairly quickly. For the money this is a fantastic buy. It comes with two cartridges and I have not yet had to buy replacements but I have already looked and they are relatively cheap to buy.

Panasonic TX-L32X20B 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview
Panasonic TX-L32X20B 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant TV, 29 Jan. 2011
I already have a 26" Panasonic and so this is just that little bit larger but just as good. The quality is excellent and I am very pleased with it.

Orthopaedic Pillow by Fogarty
Orthopaedic Pillow by Fogarty

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Dec. 2010
I ordered this pillow because I had bought one previously, some ten years ago or more and it was in the same packaging/bag so I thought that I could be certain I was buying the same comfortable pillow. However when it arrived it was not in the packaging shown in the picture! The pillow was not in the same fabric cover as my 'old' one but having slept on it now for some weeks it is just as comfortable - perfect in fact. It did have a slight smell when it arrived but I think that came from the packaging.

Page: 1 | 2