Profile for LoveMyGSP > Reviews

Content by LoveMyGSP

LoveMyGSP (UK)

Yumove Supplement Tablet (300 Tablets)
Yumove Supplement Tablet (300 Tablets)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 27 April 2013
My 6 year old Labrador has severe elbow dysplasia and arthritis. Was recommended Yumove by a friend after little success with other joint supplements. Was very sceptical but have to say this is the first and only supplement that has made any difference....he is even managing to have the odd bound around with my other two dogs. I have found that the dosing can need altering, my boy needed double the dose even after the loading period which is probably due to the severity of his condition where as my other Lab is fine on two tablets a day. I also give them to my two year old GSP as a preventative as he does agility. Brilliant product and recommend without hesitation.

Berghaus Women's Hiking Midweight Crew Sock - Tasmania/Palestone, Medium
Berghaus Women's Hiking Midweight Crew Sock - Tasmania/Palestone, Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but prone to slipping down..., 27 April 2013
Bought these socks as I am a great fan of the Berghaus brand and always been impressed with their products. The socks are comfortable and nice looking as far as walking socks go but they have an annoying habit of starting to slip down which means I have to stop and sort them out. Perhaps could be solved by buying a size up but think I will stick to Bridgedale socks from now on.

Brabantia Laundry Bin, 30 Litre - Brilliant Steel
Brabantia Laundry Bin, 30 Litre - Brilliant Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 27 April 2013
Bought this laundry bin to replace a wicker one that had literally fallen to bits. We are a family of four and I debated whether to go for the 50l size but in the end decided to go for this size as cost was abit of an issue...Anyway as it turns out this is the perfect size for us, the smaller size means it is training me to do a load every couple of days rather than a couple of very large washes once or twice a week as I used to do LOL. Far better for the washing machine as I was probably overloading it before!!!
Apart from that it looks smart, is sturdy and doesn't take up too much room on the landing!

5.0 out of 5 stars NKOTB 4EVER!!, 27 April 2013
This review is from: 10 (Audio CD)
Absolutely love this album.....Been listening to it in the car and my 11 year old son likes it too. In my opinion New Kids On The Block were and are the best boyband ever and I am so pleased they reformed :-)
This album is more like their original stuff than "The Block" was but with a more mature and current sound. Just brilliant!!!

Burns Alert Lamb 12 Kg
Burns Alert Lamb 12 Kg

3.0 out of 5 stars Food Fine...Delivery Awful :-(, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Burns Alert Lamb 12 Kg (Misc.)
Food as described and suits my Labrador bitch well as part of a half raw/half kibble diet. However the delivery by Yodel was dreadful, very slow and when it did arrive the box was falling to bits....I will now most likely cancel my subscription and buy elsewhere even if that means it costs me a couple more pounds :-(
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2014 9:21 PM BST

Agatha Christie : The Miss Marple Collection (12 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [1984]
Agatha Christie : The Miss Marple Collection (12 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [1984]
Dvd ~ Joan Hickson
Offered by Mega-Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!!!, 1 Oct 2012
I love this boxset and my two sons aged 10 and 11, have also thoroughly enjoyed watching their way through it. Joan Hickson is brilliant as Miss Marple and in my opinion there is no better way to relax on a dreary, dull Sunday afternoon than with a cup of tea, piece of cake and one of these DVD's

My favourites are Sleeping Murder, Nemesis, Murder is Announced and 4.50 from Paddington!

Skinners Ruff and Ready Dry Mix 15 kg
Skinners Ruff and Ready Dry Mix 15 kg

1.0 out of 5 stars Skinners Ruff and Ready, 1 Oct 2012
My dogs are raw fed but I usually give them a handful of kibble before bed. Thought I'd give this one a try instead of the usual pricey Orijen....Dogs liked it, then I read the back of the bag and found it is coated in glucose syrup..hence the sticky texture and worse still, it contains E110.....so it is not free of artificial additives,colourings or preservatives!! I have gone back to a handful of Orijen before bed instead....