Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for R. Clarke > Reviews

Content by R. Clarke

R. Clarke (UK)

Need For Speed: Undercover (PS3)
Need For Speed: Undercover (PS3)
Offered by games.empire

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been much more!, 27 Dec. 2008
Like everyone else I followed the hype and bought the game. I've previously bought numerous NFS titles over the years and been impressed by most of them if not all. This is the first NFS I've bought for the ps3 and I thought that this is going to be even better than the ps2 versions.

Unfortunately the graphics don't appear to be any different to the previous releases, EA haven't utilised the ps3 capabilities at all, why I do not know. I agree with comments which say the game is quite easy with no option for difficulty levels which I think is a shame and could make the game much more appealing.

Frame rate is another issue I have in that I thought I was the only one having problems with this until I read some reviews afterwards and released this was obviously a much bigger issue, how can EA release a game with such problems?

I like the fact that they have re-introduced some parts from previous versions. It's more inline with the original NFS games, although there is room for improvement.

I think EA need to start developing this game for the ps3, utilisng what the ps3 is capable of, not just bringing out another NFS that was originally designed for the ps2 and just tweaked for the new format.