Profile for Steven VanDamme > Reviews

Content by Steven VanDamme

Steven VanDamme (chesterfield uk)

Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Motherboard (Socket AM3+, Up to 32GB DDR3, USB 3.0, uATX)
Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Motherboard (Socket AM3+, Up to 32GB DDR3, USB 3.0, uATX)

5.0 out of 5 stars ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 MOTHERBOARD, 20 April 2012
I fitted a AMD Bulldozer FX-6100 Socket AM3+ 6 Core Processor - 3.30GHz, 3.90GHz Turbo onto this motherboard and it works brilliantly and to top it off I bought a Palit GeForce GT 520 Graphics Card (2GB, PCI-Express 2.0, DDR3, nVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology)to go with this board and that works brilliant too so all in all i'm happy with my product and i would recommend this motherboard to the world because it the best one I've used yet to date .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2012 2:35 PM BST

5.0 out of 5 stars Palit Geforce GT520 2GB Graphic Card, 20 April 2012
I fitted this to a Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Motherboard (Socket AM3+, Up to 16GB DDR3, USB 3.0, uATX) and it works fine but the only problem I can see is that the experience windows index dropped from 5.9 to 5.0 for my graphic which indicated that I would or might have problem with a few games but I don't used this computer for games anyway has I tend to used it for web browsing and keep in contact with my relatives.

So all in all it works ok for me.

AMD Bulldozer FX-6100 Socket AM3+ 6 Core Processor - 3.30GHz, 3.90GHz Turbo
AMD Bulldozer FX-6100 Socket AM3+ 6 Core Processor - 3.30GHz, 3.90GHz Turbo

5.0 out of 5 stars Amd Bulldozer FX6100 6 Core Processor, 20 April 2012
I fitted this amazing Amd FX6100 Processor onto a Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Motherboard (Socket AM3+, Up to 16GB DDR3, USB 3.0, uATX) and it works brilliantly and the minute you press the start button it gave me an option to press F4 for turbo core from 3.3Ghz TO 3.9Ghz and so far I've had no problems with this processor so I would highly recommend this to anyone who knows what they doing with building a proper computer sorry for being harsh but there are people out there that think they can build a brilliant computer and within months it goes faulty and that's because they didn't do the job properly.

Anyway this processor is faster than my old 4 core 605e processor which gave me 2.3Ghz and I just replaced the whole motherboard with this FX6100 processor.

Sumvision Cyclone Micro Media Player
Sumvision Cyclone Micro Media Player
Offered by IATUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro Media Player, 26 Feb. 2012
After all these years buying dvd's and clogging up space's, I've decided to put them onto my computer in AVI format and watch them, Just a hunch I decided to hunt for a AVI Media Player and this sumvision came up with a really good price offer that I cannot refused, So I've ordered two of them. Arrived very quickly and plug one of them straight into my tv and it worked a wonder with my flash USB. I would recommend this to the whole world if i could. Works better with flash USB and powered external hard drive with power supply but not with USB hard drive.

LSL - FOR 20V 3.25A HI GRADE VA250D VA250P AC ADAPTER PSU NEW
LSL - FOR 20V 3.25A HI GRADE VA250D VA250P AC ADAPTER PSU NEW

3.0 out of 5 stars power lead replacement, 22 Aug. 2011
What can i say about this power lead well the length of the cable is small and you would to sit near a socket for to use this item.
Other than that it works has a replacement so all in all i would say if you looking for a cheap replacement this will do for you.

Silverline 590591 TCT Circular Saw Blades 20, 24, 40T 3-Pack 190 x 30 - 25, 20mm rings

5.0 out of 5 stars silverline circular saw blade, 10 Aug. 2011
Wow these blade will not let you down, the quality is brilliant and comes in three different size's depending on thickness of wood and strength.
easy to fit and you really don't have to push the saw to cut has it will cut anything very easily.
Highly recommended to anyone who wants to buy a circular saw blades not to shop else where but to buy these at reasonable price and be happy just like me.
Not to be missed.