Profile for Maureen Ann > Reviews

Franklin CWM109 Collins Crossword Solver
Offered by iansyst
Price: 17.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Franklin CWM109 Collins Crossword Solver, 6 Feb 2014
I bought this to replace my CWM-108 which I have had for many years. It has one or two more features and is simple to use. It is so much easier to use than a dictionary as mine always fall to pieces. I would recommend it. It is easy to open as the lid does not click shut - the older version was hard to open which put a strain on the lid so I tried to always leave it open.

Garmin nuvi 2597LMT 5" Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates, Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts and Bluetooth
Price: 149.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Garmin nuvi 2597LTM, 6 Jan 2014
Only used once. Lovely clear directions but could not manage to programme to avoid tolls. When avoiding toll road the directions tried to direct us to the toll road instead of "re-calculating" as would have happened on our old machine. Lots of other information such as parking, petrol, etc. Very pleased.

Perhaps Love
Perhaps Love
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 8.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps Love, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Perhaps Love (Audio CD)
Very disappointing. Lacks impact. A one track CD. Would like more duets and better sounding orchestration. Will probably not listen to it again.

SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4GB MP3 Player with Radio and MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4GB MP3 Player with Radio and MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk Sansa MP3 player with radio & micro SD slot, 18 April 2013
I have downlowded stories and enjoy listening to them. The music already on this device is to my liking. A very useful gadget. Easy to use.

Black Leather Safety Money Belt (Folds Inside Trousers) Travel Accessory Gift - A
Offered by Cygnet Gifts
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety money belt, 18 April 2013
A very useful item. Everyone should have one. We now have one each and we also bought one for our son.

Hallmark Card Studio (PC)
Hallmark Card Studio (PC)
Offered by hixxysoft
Price: 4.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be a good product. Still getting used to it but should be useful., 6 Aug 2012
Late receiving this from UK probably in local post office for several weeks. Still getting used to the product which differs from my previous version but seems to have everything required and more.