Profile for Flawed Girl > Reviews

Utopia
Utopia
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Within Temptation are Back!!, 3 Nov 2009
This review is from: Utopia (MP3 Download)
I have loved Within Temptation since I first heard them on The Silent Force album. I have seen them live twice and I adore Sharon's amazing voice! When I herad they had a new single out I had to hear it and I was not disappointed at all, this is a beautiful song with some very heartfelt lyrics. This will be on my Ipod for weeks!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2009 7:15 PM GMT

The Incident
The Incident
Price: 19.52

5.0 out of 5 stars They're Back!, 28 Oct 2009
This review is from: The Incident (Audio CD)
Porcupine Tree are a band that I always felt have been under rated and I think this album is well worth people checking out and giving a chance to. If you like bands such as Pink Floyd and mellow rock then you will love this, as it has influences from both! They seem to get better as each album comes and they show no signs of slowing yet!!!

Terra Incognita
Terra Incognita
Offered by positivenoise
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars One Very Talented Woman!!!, 28 Oct 2009
This review is from: Terra Incognita (Audio CD)
I was always a fan of Juliette Lewis's music she did with The Licks and so just had to get this album when it came out! It has a very rock / punk feel to it and is just a fun album to have. Definitely a must have if you are a fan of her earlier stuff or just want to try something new!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2010 3:21 PM BST

Endgame
Endgame
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Metal's Greatest!, 7 Oct 2009
This review is from: Endgame (Audio CD)
After already having released 11 albums previous to this some people may have decided that they are past it but I think that this album will prove them wrong. This shows that bands can last many years and still create awesome music! They are one of Metal's finest bands and this album shows how far they have come and grown as a band. It has catchy lyrics, great riffs, classic drumming and will appeal to all Megadeth fans and music fans alike! Well worth buying and with Christmas coming up why not get it on your lists ;-)

Pray For Villains
Pray For Villains
Price: 9.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Pure Metal!, 11 Aug 2009
This review is from: Pray For Villains (Audio CD)
This album is a must have for all metal fans especially those who love their music heavy! I caught this band when they played at Download and I was blown away! So when the new album came out I bought it straight away and I was not disappointed! This album shows how they have grown as a band and become heavier and tighter than before. It is well written and very well played and is a must have for all those true metallers out there!