Profile for Bert > Reviews

1 x Mesh Stacking Shoe Storage Shelf
Offered by A Place For Everything
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good choice for inside a cupboard, 3 Jun 2014
I bought two shelves that keep 6 pairs of adult shoes (except high boots). It's sturdy but not heavy weight and it is small enough to fit inside a cupboard. Exactly what I was looking for.

Keith Brymer Jones Word Range Egg Cups, Set of 4
Keith Brymer Jones Word Range Egg Cups, Set of 4
Price: 11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 3 Jun 2014
These egg cups are cool and the whole family loves them. Fits eggs of all size (medium to large) and are easy to clean.

Philips SHS8105A/00 Android Sport In-Ear Earphones with Hands-Free Function Black
Offered by Five Star
Price: 17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 3 Jun 2014
The earphones are a replacement for my previous ones from the same brand which I lost. They are light, very comfortable and firmly fit my ears; very well suited for sports. The sound is ok, it does not compare with a Bose system, but one can't expect more for that price. Whit Philips Headphone App one can customize the sound which is easy and nice (although you can't save some preset for different types of music). The remote control works well with Android phones (at least with my Motorola). In sum this good value for money with an acceptable sound.

Corsair CMFUSB2.0-16GB 16GB Flash Voyager Water Resistant Flash Drive
Corsair CMFUSB2.0-16GB 16GB Flash Voyager Water Resistant Flash Drive
Price: 11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 May 2014
I got this to replace my old Voyager which I unfortunately lost. It's fast and very robust. I'll stay with this brand.

MOTOROLA RAZR I XT890 GENUINE LEATHER POCKET CASE WITH SHOCKSOCK LOGO BY CELLAPOD CASES BLACK
Offered by Cellapod
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, 5 May 2014
I used this for about a month now and it does what it was made for.It nicely fits the handset, protects it and is not bulky. The strap is not the nicest one but totally ok for the price.