ARRAY(0xafbe34f8)

Morphy Richards Accents 44737 4-Slice Toaster - Plum
Morphy Richards Accents 44737 4-Slice Toaster - Plum
Price: 35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Morphy Richards Accents 4 Slice Toaster PLUM, 8 Dec 2011
Excellent toaster, really funky,trendy design, I have the matching kettle and get complimented on both! Easy to clean, simple instructions, a great toaster BUY IT!

Everythings Rosie My Best Friend Rosie Doll
Everythings Rosie My Best Friend Rosie Doll

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything's Rosie My Best Friend Doll, 8 Dec 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter is crazy about Rosie, and this dolly will make her day for Christmas! A great toy, in my opinion, Rosie doll teches youngsters that its o.k to be unique.. I want one myself!

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 (Xbox 360)
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 12.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Smack Down Vs Raw 2011 XBOX, 8 Nov 2011
Well all I know is that my son's very pleased and I dnt see him for hours on end, so it can only get a big fat fumz up" from me ahaha! X

Morphy Richards Accents 43769 Pyramid Kettle - Plum
Morphy Richards Accents 43769 Pyramid Kettle - Plum
Price: 36.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Morphy Richards Kettle Plum, 8 Nov 2011
Great item, fantastic colour, fast boil slick to use and I've had loads of compliments all week... I've ordered the toaster aswell its that slick ;-)

ghd Midnight Collection Deluxe Limited Edition Gift Set with Gold Series Classic Styler Hair Straightener and Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars GHD MIDNIGHT STRAIGHTENERS, 12 Dec 2010
What a fantastic product! I would reccommend these to ANYBODY considering purchasing straighteners I have straightened my hair once and it lasted for four days even after sleeps! The ONLY reason it didnt last longer is due to the fact my hair needed washing! Bargain price and they were here faster than light! GO FOR IT!!!