Profile for SBKDisco > Reviews

SBKDisco

Page: 1 | 2
Sharkoon FireGlider Optical Gaming Mouse
Sharkoon FireGlider Optical Gaming Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars It offers a very rapid response and the additional buttons which most gamers will want to use are all relatively easy to press a, 8 Oct 2014
I almost marked it as 4 stars because it is larger than a standard MS Mouse so it feels quite big in my hand, I'd prefer something slightly smaller. That said, it really does warrant the 5 starts simply because thats my preference and not a design or build issue with the mouse itself.

It offers a very rapid response and the additional buttons which most gamers will want to use are all relatively easy to press and far enough apart to differentiate from each other. I like the mouse and for the price I paid I don't believe I could have found a better buy. It has a sturdy construction and spare gliders to replace the large ones already fitted if they ever come off. The software enclosed generously gives the user 5 pre set speeds, which is extremely useful when switching between gaming styles or using the PC for normal everyday tasks etc.

A great buy for anyone looking for a high quality gaming mouse at a bargain basement price.

KabelDirekt 4m Top Series High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 1.4a / 2.0 supports Full HD / Ultra HD 3D ARC

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug 2014
Good lead at a great price. Spot on.

Duronic HS12 - 2 Way HDMI Splitter box - LATEST High Performing HDMI TECHNOLOGY - 1 input 2 output - Full HD 1080p 3D enabled - Displays 1 HD source to 2 TV's
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great HDMI signal splitter., 28 Aug 2014
Thanks to this little box my friend, who I bought this for, can now watch TV while using her walking/jogging machine. Just the job, a clever piece of kit and much cheaper than a 2nd Virgin Media box.

Battery type NINTENDO CS-USG003SL, 3.7V, 1000mAh, Li-Ion
Battery type NINTENDO CS-USG003SL, 3.7V, 1000mAh, Li-Ion
Offered by Gizmo Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery at a low price., 28 Aug 2014
Works as intended, holds it's charge and got my mums Nintendo working again.

Hozelock Bioforce 1100/2200/4500 Replacement Cleaning Indicator Set
Hozelock Bioforce 1100/2200/4500 Replacement Cleaning Indicator Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, as I hoped it would, my ..., 28 Aug 2014
Arrived quickly, as I hoped it would, my original one broke when I removed it for cleaning. This was a much cheaper option than replacing the whole filter unit.

Philex 70435BC Single Width Brushed Cable Entry/Exit Faceplate, Brushed Chrome
Philex 70435BC Single Width Brushed Cable Entry/Exit Faceplate, Brushed Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 28 Aug 2014
It does exactly what I needed it to do, hide the hole I made in the wall for an HDMI lead to go through. Decent build quality and a low price, what more could I ask.

SilverStone SST-FM121B 120mm Fan - White
SilverStone SST-FM121B 120mm Fan - White
Offered by Rapid Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fan at a great price, it even has a controller included. Excellent VFM., 5 Jun 2014
The fan is fast and powerful, the wire for the speed controller which fits neatly into a 3.5 inch Floppy Drive bay is way longer than I needed and it could easily be shortened. However, the wire that goes to the mainboard system fan header is shorter than I'd have liked so I routed it more directly than I would otherwise have done.

A great piece of kit especially with the fan controller which means the fan spins at the speed you need it to. The fan itself isn't noisy unless used at full power. Noise isn't an issue for me anyway because I only increase the fan speed when I'm gaming and I'm wearing my headset then so I wouldn't hear it anyway.

It does everything I need it to do and it does it well, my system temperature has dropped considerably due to the increased volume of colder air now being pushed into my PC Case.

QPAD QH-90 Pro Gaming Headset with Closed Ear Cups - White
QPAD QH-90 Pro Gaming Headset with Closed Ear Cups - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, even better than I hoped., 13 May 2014
I have been looking for a new headset since my mic stopped working on my previous one. I made a mental list of what I wanted from my new headset and decided on a budget, up to £100. After all I do use it almost every day sometimes for several hours. So comfort was paramount, it was also very important that it was robustly made as it would be getting a lot of use and I need it to last a reasonable length of time. When I'm away from home I like listening to music via my mobile phone so if possible I wanted it to be good enough to use for that, both in sound quality and looks. It needed to perform well with game sounds and teamspeak on my PC, I don't use a console at all.

The headset arrived very well packaged with all the cable extensions and connections I need. It has a soft bag to use when travelling. The headset itself looks amazing, far better than the images online. It has soft leather earpads and the brushed aluminium headband is also covered in the same soft white leather. I'd give it 10/10 for looks.

After my first gaming session, about 3.5 hours it was still very comfortable, probably more than when I first put it on. 10/10 for comfort.

In game the sounds were all clear and because I have a good soundcard which converts the games 8 channels sounds via Dolby to work with stereo headsets directional noises are very accurate, easily as good as my previous high quality gaming headset. My team mates all commented on the quality of my communication, apparently I sounded far less muffled than previously. 9.5/10, no problems here.

When I first listened to some music via my PC I was disappointed with the quality of the sounds, however after tweaking my soundcard settings it improved way beyond anything I have heard previously. The same high quality sounds were obtained when I plugged the headphone jack into my Sony mobile and played a few different types of music. It all sounded amazing, from Adele to Linkin Park, Metalica and Lady Gaga. So for music 9/10 (after all they are built for gaming not HiFi)

Overall they offer outstanding value and I have no problem giving them 10/10 because they do everything so well for a remarkably low price, With the 2 year warranty I have no doubts they will outlast my previous similarly priced top brand headset. They offer everything I was looking for in a headset and they do it all exceptionally well.

I've had them two months now, although this is still a relatively short time, the headset seems to sound even better than it did when new. Anyone who is looking for a new gaming headset and loves music will be very hard pushed to beat these, even at double the price. 10/10 all the way.

SilverStone SST-FP32B-E 3.5 inch 4xUSB 3.0 Audio Firewire Front I/O Module - Black
Offered by Rapid Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 13 May 2014
I ordered this because up until now I have had to switch my jack plugs between my speakers and headset via my sound card connections in the rear of my PC. This was far from ideal as it meant routing my headset every time I changed between them and my speakers. I also had an unused USB3 connection on my mainboard, so this great piece of kit from Silverstone made absolute sense for me.

It slotted straight into my obsolete floppy disk drive bay (3.5 inch) and the cables had plenty of length to reach the required connections on my Asus Soundcard and my Mainboard USB3 plug.

It is simple and well finished in black, it is made of steel so it will be much more robust than similar items made from plastic.

I don't see how it could be improved upon, either in looks or value for money.

PGI-5 / CLI-8 - 10 Item Multipack Compatible Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma iP4200 iP4300 iP4500 iP5100 iP5200 iP5200R iP5300 MP500 MP530 MP600 MP600R MP610 MP800 MP800R MP810 MP830 MP950 MP960 MP970 9000 MX850 - CLI8/PGI5 (Contains: any combination of CLI-8C, CLI-8Y, CLI-8M, CLI8BK, PGI-5BK) - Latest Chip Installed, Ready For Use, No Fuss!
Offered by Premier Ink