Profile for Janet > Reviews

Janet

Thoughtless
Thoughtless

3.0 out of 5 stars it was okay, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Thoughtless (Kindle Edition)
the book started out alright but the way the girl went back and forth between the two guys was really annoying and quite pathetic and the fact that the main guy just accepted this was even more pathetic and annoying - i therefore didnt have the wow factor with him like i should have. three srars as it started off well and there were some pretty steamy sex scenes.

Xavax Torre Coffee Capsule Rack for Nespresso
Xavax Torre Coffee Capsule Rack for Nespresso

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesnt work ...?, 19 Sept. 2013
We ordered this stand to hold the nespresso coffee pods but the stand is rubbish … we can only fill it half way because the middle of each slot is too big and the pods don’t fit and just fall out. For the pods that we do manage to secure in, every time we try and move it they all fall out again. It is the most precarious stand and I really don’t know how it is selling! Very weird. Anyway, it was a waste of money for us as we have to buy another stand (from another shop mind!) so that we can avoid coffee pods falling everywhere for the millionth time! I wouldn’t recommend.

Music of the Heart (Runaway Train Book 1)
Music of the Heart (Runaway Train Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome book, 20 April 2013
buy buy buy...you wont regret it!!! the story is amazing and the characters arejust brilliant!!! its easy to read in one sitting and it is perfect saturday escapism. enjoy :-)

The Liar's Guide to South America
The Liar's Guide to South America

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont think - just buy buy buy!! Great book, 8 Feb. 2012
I hate to resort to the cliches but this book was "a page turner, unputdownable, partner-ignoringly" brilliant. A friend recommended it to me as she has done with many other books and to be honest, I wasn't sure we had the same taste in books. This one was SUPERB though. The author (Michael Delwiche) has an amazing talent for allowing me to believe I was travelling with them all in South America but yet making me feel this DESPERATE urge to go and check it out for myself. The sense of humour was brilliant and I was repeatedly apologising to fellow tube passengers as I burst out laughing on the commute. I love love loved the book!!! I cant wait to read another one by the same author - he is now up there as one of my favourites! Thanks M.Delwiche!!!

My only word of warning - make sure you don't have any important/pressing jobs you need to do before you start reading because trust me, everything else will be pushed aside until you get to the end!