Profile for Malcolm Kelly > Reviews

Malcolm Kelly

Kindle Publishing Revolution - Amazon Kindle Publishing Guide
Kindle Publishing Revolution - Amazon Kindle Publishing Guide

4.0 out of 5 stars Really inspired to take action on Kindle now, 6 May 2013
Ryan gives a great steps to action to become a (hopefully) best-selling Kindle author & authority (vs. best-writing, & poor?).

For the price of this ebook, it gives masses of tips, detail, and inspiring notions of what to do with your Kindle content, and where to take it from here.

Personally, I'm really inspired to take action on getting published on Kindle, using much of Ryan's book as the template (the tedious details on formatting, &c, I can get from Kindle's own free guides).

See what success I get, then might even pony up the $300 bucks for Ryan's ecourse on this! (which'll likely be more than worth it, on the strength of this, his Kindle title).

The Lean Startup: How Constant Innovation Creates Radically Successful Businesses

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped me to decide what I want to be when I grow up (sustainable business model), 26 April 2013
An excellent tome - helps me understand why I've had so much difficulty on startup - it clearly defines what steps & format you need to take. I read the Kindle version (not so handy if you want to thumb through). The only fault I could find was it was text-heavy (yes, I know it's a book) - I think more use could've been made of graphics & diagrams (as per Eric's UDEMY Course, & Lean Startup app). Other'n that, this is a massive step forward in taking a rigorous scientific approach to startup & innovative business.

Do the Work
Do the Work

5.0 out of 5 stars a writer's guide to the universe, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Do the Work (Kindle Edition)
A cracking short reference guide. I knew of the existence of stupidity, didn't realise I could make it my ally.

Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Reveals the hidden, 7 Mar. 2013
Can't wait to trial these techniques in my next pitch - it feels like it's mastering self-defense for other people's agendas!