Profile for Thunder & Fury > Reviews

100 x A4 PREMIUM THICK WHITE PRINTER CRAFT CARD 300gsm
100 x A4 PREMIUM THICK WHITE PRINTER CRAFT CARD 300gsm
Offered by Soho Paper Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, good quality card, 8 Dec 2014
Really nice, thick, smooth, good quality card that goes through my Canon printer. Very happy with it.

Out Of Sight Bracket for the Apple TV
Out Of Sight Bracket for the Apple TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says it does!, 8 Dec 2014
Works perfectly, I got it out the box, used the adhesive pads and had it stuck on the back of my TV in seconds. Popped the Apple TV in, and it works like a dream...would definitely recommend.

Ancol Ergo Cat Slicker Brush
Ancol Ergo Cat Slicker Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Our long haired cat seems to like it, 11 Jan 2014
This does a good job on our very long haired black cat, who seems to enjoy being groomed, except for when you find a particularly tough tangle. It is easy to wash and is still in good condition almost a year after purchase, with regular use.

Platypus Soft Bottle - Blue, Push-Pull, 500ml
Platypus Soft Bottle - Blue, Push-Pull, 500ml
Offered by Daleswear Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable for travelling and for everyday life, 11 Jan 2014
Bought for my sister when travelling as I already own one. I can not recommend these highly enough, they don't leak and fold down to almost nothing, what more could you want from a reusable water bottle. They are easy to clean and get used on a daily basis by us all.

di Alessi Tigrito Cat Bowl, Yellow, (AMMI09 Y)
di Alessi Tigrito Cat Bowl, Yellow, (AMMI09 Y)

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes feeding the cats a lot easier and more fun, 11 Jan 2014
We have three cats, so bought a second one of these (we already have the blue one).

It makes picking up and putting down their bowls much easier and seems to avoid mess as they can't push the bowls around/over.

Anker® Astro Slim3 6000mAh Ultra-Slim Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with Built-in Micro USB Cable for USB Devices (Black)
Anker® Astro Slim3 6000mAh Ultra-Slim Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with Built-in Micro USB Cable for USB Devices (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic iPhone back up power supply, 11 Jan 2014
I have only used this to provide a back up power supply for my iPhone 5 which has a rather erratic battery.
It works well (you need to use your iPhone cable/an adaptor as it doesn't come with the new connector) and is incredibly useful to have as a back up. I get on average just over 3 full charges with it.

Mooncup Model B Menstrual Cup
Mooncup Model B Menstrual Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift - my friend adores it, 11 Jan 2014
My friend has been extolling the virtues of these for a while now, and needed a replacement one, so I ordered it for her. She is very happy and prefers this kind to the other models on the market, though this is of course personal preference.

AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to B-Male Cable with Lighted Ends Braided 6 Feet / 1.8 m

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable that works, 11 Jan 2014
No point in spending a load on special cables, this works perfectly for what I need, though it does have a blue light on both ends (whenever there is power going through it) but this isn't a massive problem.

JETech® Gold Apple iPad Mini and the New iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display (2nd Generation) Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature (Matte Yellow)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ipad mini 2 cover, 11 Jan 2014
I bought this for my Ipad Mini with Retina Display, not being 100% sure it would fit properly, but it fits like a glove and works well. The most important thing for me is the auto on/off feature, as I had a case on an old ipad that didn't do that, and my battery would run down in my bag all the time if it flipped open. This keeps the ipad closed and off when necessary and then opens and provides a stand. It also keeps it clean, protected and easy to find in my bag - what more could I want.

Nite Ize S-Biner Ahhh Durable Carabiner And Bottle Opener - Stainless
Nite Ize S-Biner Ahhh Durable Carabiner And Bottle Opener - Stainless

3.0 out of 5 stars Much larger than I was expecting, 11 Jan 2014
I bought as a present for a friend, they are happy with it, but it is much larger than I expected. I would rather it was half the size, to avoid making your clump of keys much larger than they need to be, but that is personal preference.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4