Profile for A.M. > Reviews

Content by A.M.

A.M.

Page: 1 | 2
Kit MHL to HDMI Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4, Galaxy Note/Note 2/Note 3, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Galaxy Note 8.0 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, bought 2altogether., 16 July 2014
My mate bought one for his s2, I then bought one for my s2, it also worked on my wife's S4. Then bought one for my friends s3. He did mention that his galaxy tablet has a different connection to the one supplied with this lead, so out didn't work.
Fantastic product for watching a film off your phone straight to your Telly.

L'Oreal Excel Hicolor Deep Auburn Red 34 g Tube
L'Oreal Excel Hicolor Deep Auburn Red 34 g Tube
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the results, 22 Jun 2013
I had dyed my hair red previously which was getting a bit dull and had grown out so I bought this L'Oreal Excel Hicolor in Deep Auburn Red with the Oreor Crème developer in 30 volume. My hair is naturally black and it worked out on the roots well and came right to the tips, but some areas seem patchy not sure if it is due to my poor application (I did rush it a little), but I am still fairly happy that there is a dye that can colour my hair red. Some may want to re-apply to get the desired effect of a more vibrant red but I was hoping for a deep purple/red and I got that.

I received the items very quickly, good seller.

L'Oreal Oreor Creme 30 Volume Developer 473 ml
L'Oreal Oreor Creme 30 Volume Developer 473 ml
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the results, 22 Jun 2013

I received the items very quickly.

Handbag Girls Chic Cute Cat Keyring Keychain Cat Lover Bag Charm (White)
Handbag Girls Chic Cute Cat Keyring Keychain Cat Lover Bag Charm (White)
Offered by The Gift Oasis LTD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Keyring, 15 Jun 2013
Bought it for a family member and they love it, they loved how the bell jingles like a real collar and how you can move it's head around. A bit big to use as a keyring but she leaves it on her desk to admire instead.

Miracles of the Qur`an
Miracles of the Qur`an
by Harun Yahya

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracles of the Qu'ran is a brilliant book and a real eye opener., 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: Miracles of the Qur`an (Paperback)
Fantastic book, this is why it is an example of the Qur'an is the word of Allah. The book explains the verses where scientific phenomena have occurred and is the reason why the Holy Qur'an cannot be man-made because nobody 1400 years ago had todays knowledge or equipment even electricity for the microscope. It has very good pictures and diagrams and easy to understand. You also learn about science as you go along.

Charles Jacobs LUXURY EXECUTIVE BACK SUPPORT COMFORTABLE OFFICE CHAIR in Black new 2013 BUSINESS ERGONOMIC DESIGN +TILT LOCK MECHANISM

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy office chair, 15 May 2012
This office chair is used at home in front of the pc. It is a comfy chair, I like it, but wife says it rocks a bit. Personally, I think it's fine. Initially, it needs airing to get rid of the plasticky smell. Wife also concludes that she can sit on this chair for hours without a numb bum. Conclusion: A very comfy chair.

Wahl Sterling 2 Hair Trimmer (Cordless)
Wahl Sterling 2 Hair Trimmer (Cordless)
Offered by afrocosmetics4u

5.0 out of 5 stars professional trimmer, 14 May 2012
Bought this trimmer after my Remington trimmer broke. I cannot fault it. It gjves a closer cut than the Remington trimmer, and feels good in your hands and its lighter. The battery is outstandingly good. A 9 hour charge from flat keeps going for 4hours. I know this because I was trying to drain it completely before charging it back up again. I have done this several times now, justto make sure that its not the newness of the battery that's making it last a long time. What else can i say, it's what the professional barber uses. Period.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2012 5:07 PM GMT

RUBYDRY DH600
RUBYDRY DH600
Offered by DiO

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, quiet dehumdum, 3 May 2012
This review is from: RUBYDRY DH600 (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this dehumidifier because our bedroom was getting mould growth. After leaving it on the lowest setting for roughly 7hours each day, just before we go to sleep, it has kept the mould from growing back. The amount of water it collects is unbelievable. On the lowest setting it's very quiet, just a little hum. Wife and i love this contraption very much and would recommend it highly. Well worth 220 quid.

Samsung Stereo Corded Headphones with In-Line Mic for Galaxy Tab - Black
Samsung Stereo Corded Headphones with In-Line Mic for Galaxy Tab - Black
Offered by Bazian2007 LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value for money, 9 Mar 2012
This headphones is like the original but not identical. i am very pleased with it . it's got the mic with the button for answering and ending a call without actually touching the phone. the sound quality is exactly the same. you cannot go wrong for under a fiver. but beware of buying a cheaper one. the one i bought for 3pounds previously was extremly short length so it went in the bin. well worth the money. will buy second pair for standby.

Genuine Samsung IN EAR Stereo Handsfree - BLACK
Genuine Samsung IN EAR Stereo Handsfree - BLACK
Offered by Accessory-Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars not a replacement for galaxy s2headphones, 9 Mar 2012
I bought this thinking it would replace my Samsung galaxy s2 headphones. I was very wrong.
for a start it's so short that the phone hangs from your neck. it has a mic but nothing to answer your call without touching the actual phone. it's gone straight in the bin.
instead i bought the Samsung 3.5mm headset. Sold by Day 2Day Accessories. For a fiver it's the closest headphones i've got to the one that came with phone.

Page: 1 | 2