Profile for K. Smithers > Reviews

Content by K. Smithers

K. Smithers "alex" (united kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Limit Unisex Digital Display Red Wrist Watch 5338.24 With Alarm, Stopwatch, Timer And Light Functions

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 7 Oct. 2012
A really attractive and functional watch. Have had a few comments on how nice it looks. Have to be careful though of catching the velcro fastening on your delicate clothing, as it will snag, hence 4 stars.

Chinese Laundry Women's Wild Child Blush Open Toe Flats 5052125702715 5 UK
Chinese Laundry Women's Wild Child Blush Open Toe Flats 5052125702715 5 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, 7 Oct. 2012
Good looking shoes, but so narrow!!! Shame! Not worth returning, as they only cost £5.00. But if you have narrow feet? A bargain.

Tone Up Boots Women's Tone Ups Chalet Alpine Bronze Flats 38717 6 UK
Tone Up Boots Women's Tone Ups Chalet Alpine Bronze Flats 38717 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT BAD, 14 Feb. 2012
I am used to wearing MBT'S and so I didn't really feel the effect of the tone-up, but saying that I found them practical and comfortable. They are however slightly big as I could not get a size 5.5 and so had to plump for the 6. I would have been disappointed with them if I had to have paid the full price, but for £18.00 a bargain.

Crocs Junior Powder Girls Boot Lilac 10576-50Y-115 8 Child UK
Crocs Junior Powder Girls Boot Lilac 10576-50Y-115 8 Child UK
Offered by Lilliputshoes

5.0 out of 5 stars OH MY GOD!, 1 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Crocs Junior Boot (Apparel)
Oh my god! What a brilliant buy and for the price and make, I wish I had purchased two pairs. My niece loves them and so does her mum and keeps asking me for another pair in another colour, but I cant find any. AND! When I do they are three times the price. People always comment when she has them on. Very trendy boots and good for a childs growing feet.

Chinese Laundry Women's Destinee Light Tan Platform Sandal 5.5 UK
Chinese Laundry Women's Destinee Light Tan Platform Sandal 5.5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I LIKE, 1 Dec. 2011
I havent worn them yet so cant comment on wear. Looks wise, GORGEOUS. Price very good and whether it was a wise buy we shall see next summer. Size wise, snug.

Blue Silicone Watch - Small - 16cm - Waterproof - MF Sports - Tourmaline Watch
Blue Silicone Watch - Small - 16cm - Waterproof - MF Sports - Tourmaline Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT SURE, 1 Dec. 2011
I do a lot of Nordic Walking and so needed a watch that wasnt going to be cumbersome whilst walking. In that respect very good, but not a good time keeper and difficult to set. Would not buy again.

Kipling Women's Harajuku Medium Shoulder/Cross Body Bag Mirror
Kipling Women's Harajuku Medium Shoulder/Cross Body Bag Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 1 Dec. 2011
For the make and price brilliant. Love the colour and is a good size, big enough for daily essentials that us women carry.

Pepe Jeans Women's Arial Boot Brown ARL-111A 6 UK
Pepe Jeans Women's Arial Boot Brown ARL-111A 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars BARGAIN, 1 Dec. 2011
A good fit and true to size. For the make and price a wise purchase. Couldnt wear them all day, but then I am a feet comfort addict.

Crocs Junior/Youth Girls Nadia Boot Berry 10229-66P-115 8 Child UK
Crocs Junior/Youth Girls Nadia Boot Berry 10229-66P-115 8 Child UK

5.0 out of 5 stars CHUFFED, 1 Dec. 2011
My niece loves them and lives in them, but then Crocs are brilliant anyway. For the price an absolute bargain.

Winware Clean Sweep Broom & Telescopic Handle (Three in one - Sweeps, scrubs and washes.)
Offered by Winware

2.0 out of 5 stars DISAPOINTED, 1 Dec. 2011
Bristles were bent on delivery and pole keeps coming undone whilst sweeping and because of design cannot get into corners. Hence back to the old fashioned way of using proper broom bristles.

Page: 1 | 2