Profile for Fairbs > Reviews

Fairbs

Archaic Warrior Axe
Archaic Warrior Axe

5.0 out of 5 stars Very realistic, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Archaic Warrior Axe (Toy)
This was a finish touch for a braveheart costume. Looks that realistic people thought it was a 'proper' axe!! Delivery was quoted as being within 21 days, this arrived in 4 days. Just in time as I needed it the following day. Wonderful service, and a brill product.

Rumours
Rumours
Offered by marvelio-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Rumours (Audio CD)
Saw Mick Fleetwood on Top Gear and thought I should have this classic cd in my collection. Some of the songs sound a little dated these days, but its worth buying for the chain and dreams. These songs will always be classics.

The Lumineers
The Lumineers

5.0 out of 5 stars My new Favourite cd, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Lumineers (Audio CD)
I'd heard hey ho on the Eon tv advert so I decided to buy the cd. All of these songs are brill, really love slow it down. I've got this cd on permenent replay in my car.

Foo Fighters Greatest Hits
Foo Fighters Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab CD, 15 Feb 2013
Never really listened to the foo fighters before so I had a very open mind. Some of these songs are instant classics, really love monkey wrench, and my hero is such a wonderful love song. Can't believe I'd never heard in before.

Ceremonials
Ceremonials

5.0 out of 5 stars Florence still has it, 23 Dec 2012
This review is from: Ceremonials (Audio CD)
Florence has realised another great album. Possibly not quite as good as her 1st album, but this is still a great cd. If you liked her 1st album, then I would recommend getting this too.

Babel
Babel

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brill cd, 23 Dec 2012
This review is from: Babel (Audio CD)
Another fab cd by m&s.If you liked the 1st cd then you will not be disappointed with the 2nd. This has been on repeat play in my car with each track just as good as the previous. This will not dissappoint.

Come Of Age
Come Of Age

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to expectations, 23 Dec 2012
This review is from: Come Of Age (Audio CD)
Don't get me wrong, I loved The Vaccines 1st album and I was really looking forward to listening to this. After listening to it several times I just didn't 'get it' I can't say any of the tracks are memorable. Think the cd may end up gathering dust in the cd cabinet.

Ryobi Rht-2660DA Quik Fire Hedge Trimmer 26Cc
Ryobi Rht-2660DA Quik Fire Hedge Trimmer 26Cc
Offered by Big Red Toolbox

4.0 out of 5 stars My new beast, 20 July 2012
This is my 1st petrol hedgetrimmer, my previous was an electric. Which means no dangling electrical cable for me to slice thro.
Makes lightwork of cutting thro small branches and twigs, altho I do find it a little heavy compared to my previous electric model.
It took forever to start it the very 1st time I used it. After spending half hour trying to start it, I then left it for an hour before trying again, and still nothing. After kicking it and shaking it around a few times I was already ready to send it back, but gave it 1 last go and it started straight away. I've used it since and it all seems to be working well now.

Sorbothane Full Strike 11-12
Sorbothane Full Strike 11-12
Offered by Wisdens Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars A must to ease joint pain, 11 Sep 2011
While training for a marathon I started to experience knee joint pain at the 15mile mark. I've inserted these into my trainers and the difference is unbeleivable. It does as it says. It disperses the energy through the innersole, and no more knee pain. Def a must.

Garmin Forerunner 205 Wrist Worn GPS Personal Training Device (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 13 Aug 2011
Great little sports gizmo. I'm currently in training to run a marathon and this is ideal. The virtual partner function works really well, gives me the extra edge to run that little bit faster and further. Def recommend.