Profile for Lisa Aubrey-Cosslett > Reviews

Content by Lisa Aubrey-Co...

Lisa Aubrey-Cosslett "Cozz" (Netherlands)

Steenbergs Nasi Goreng 57 g (Pack of 3)
Steenbergs Nasi Goreng 57 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic, 11 Feb. 2016
Authentic tasting and easy to use. Just add a few teaspoonfuls to basic fried rice ingredients.

Creative Audio CA-MS7-BW Micro Stereo System (Denon DM40DAB Black + Q Acoustics 3020 American Walnut + £60 QED cable bundle). 2 Year Guarantee + Free next working day delivery (most mainland UK addresses)!
Offered by Creative Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Feb. 2016
Excellent little system. The speakers look and sound fantastic. The Denon system itself is very compact but has all the features you could ever need. And as it's a quarter of the size of the one we replaced it for, I'm delighted.
The packaging was more than sufficient and meant the whole thing arrived safely. There was very good communication from the seller. I wouldn't hesitate recommending them or the stereo.

The Invisible Library (The Invisible Library series Book 1)
The Invisible Library (The Invisible Library series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars What day is it?, 17 Mar. 2015
I have just lost a couple of days in the best possible way - reading a book that completely envelops you. I don't have much to add to the previous reviews as everything the reviewers wrote were right. The only negative point I have to make is that as it is the debut novel, I'm going to have to wait for the follow up.

Ink That Bleeds
Ink That Bleeds

5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinding, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Ink That Bleeds (Kindle Edition)
A unique and spellbinding collection of stories from a fledgling author. A thoroughly excellent read! I look forward to a novel in the future.

Hand made Silver Dream catcher charm with genuine stone - buy any two Dreamcatcher charms and we will send you a Free bracelet - see image 3 on this page
Offered by Shalalla London (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy daughtet, 30 Dec. 2014
Bought this to go on my daughter's Pandora bracelet and she is delighted with it. No trouble fitting it on and the detail is really lovely.

9ft Green Artificial Rocky Christmas Xmas Tree 270cm
9ft Green Artificial Rocky Christmas Xmas Tree 270cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 3 Jan. 2014
Having always bought a real tree and pooh poohed people who bought artificial ones, we found ourselves in the unenviable position of having too small a car to buy a 9ft tree for the house we moved into in September. While we could have hired a van and bought one ourselves, being new to the area, we didn't know where we could get a decent tree from. Having a real 9ft tree delivered, sight unseen was more than we could bare (being extremely fussy when it came to trees and not being all too pleased with the thought of handing 175 quid over for something we hadn't chosen ourselves), so we decided to buy this tree.

The nice delivery lady had to ask my husband to help her carry the box from her van as she had "never delivered such a big one before"! As I was at work when it arrived and my husband wanted to surprise me, he decided to put it together himself, which took over three hours, due to the size of the thing. And wow, it's massive, huge, magnificent! Extremely well made, very plush and looks better than the one we saw at a posh shop in town (think JL) for more than twice the amount.
We are converts. This tree has been fab all Christmas (obviously, as it doesn't shed like a real one). Being a bit OCD, I love the fact it is so symmetrical and easy to decorate. Yes, it doesn't smell like a real one but hey ho!

Tomorrow we will be bidding it a fond fare thee well till next Christmas. An added bonus of my husband having put the thing together in the first place, is that I can now get out of taking it apart as I have no idea what it looked like in the first place :)

Streetwise Compact Manhattan Map: 20% Smaller Than Our Regular Manhattan Map (Streetwise (Streetwise Maps))
by Streetwise Maps
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessary packing item., 11 Mar. 2008
When I first visited Manhattan, I looked around on the net for a good quality, useable map. I came across the Streetwise Manhattan. It's worth every penny spent on it. The map is clear and easy to use. All of the subway lines and stops are clearly marked. The main tourist attractions are highlighted as well. On the reverse is a map of the bus routes including direction travelled.
The map is compact and fits easily into a handbag or rucksack. As it's laminated, it's extremely hard wearing.
Each time I visit Manhattan, I buy the latest version as subway changes occur sporadically. It truly is something I will not leave home without when I visit again this summer.

Tomy Rummikub Game
Tomy Rummikub Game
Offered by All We Ever Look For

5.0 out of 5 stars Still playing after 16 years, 5 Jan. 2006
This review is from: Tomy Rummikub Game (Toy)
I was introduced to this game when I moved to Holland 16 years ago and is still enjoyable. I agree with all the other reviews. It is a great game for the entire family. I introduced my own family and friends to Rummikub and they have even bought their own sets. Whenever we get together it's the first game that gets pulled out.