Profile for Alison K. Battersby > Reviews

Content by Alison K. Batt...

Alison K. Battersby

Page: 1 | 2
Shires Equestrian Deluxe Nylon Grazing Muzzle Cob
Shires Equestrian Deluxe Nylon Grazing Muzzle Cob
Offered by Equiboodle

5.0 out of 5 stars rubbed a little bit at first but great product., 18 Aug. 2015
Works really well although I did enlarge the grazing hole a little; rubbed a little bit at first but great product.

Braun Silk-epil Women's Cordless Shaver
Braun Silk-epil Women's Cordless Shaver
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug. 2015
Excellent product; just as described and would recommend.

Effol - Horse Fly Blocker x 500 Ml
Effol - Horse Fly Blocker x 500 Ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Aug. 2013
Been using this product for years and although it's expensive, it is by far the most effective fly spray I've found.

The Tangled Webb: A Mystery-Thriller
The Tangled Webb: A Mystery-Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great adventure, 3 Aug. 2013
I don't usually bother to write reviews but I've obviously made an exception this time!! A really great book which kept my attention throughout; fast moving with plenty of excitement and twists; it would appeal to fans of John Grisham's and similar authors.

The Rock Star's Daughter (The Treadwell Academy Novels Book 1)
The Rock Star's Daughter (The Treadwell Academy Novels Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 3 Feb. 2013
Another free book which I thought would pass the time!! It certainly did but was actually a lot better than I thought it would be! The story was well written and quite thought-provoking so could be read on 2 levels.

Death by Honeymoon (Caribbean Murder Series, Book 1)
Death by Honeymoon (Caribbean Murder Series, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story-line, 3 Feb. 2013
I got this book for free but really enjoyed it and am now contemplating buying the others in the series. I enjoyed the way the story-line and the characters developed; the twists were good and so was the background. It moved quickly and was relatively short but did have touches of 'Pelican Brief'!

Murder on The Mind (The Jeff Resnick Mystery Series Book 1)
Murder on The Mind (The Jeff Resnick Mystery Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars WoW!, 3 Feb. 2013
I read the first few paragraphs and wondered what I had let myself in for!! However, it then became a gripping novel which held me until the very end in a desire to know what was going on and what the ending would be. It was free but I would be prepared to buy the rest of the series if the price was right!! Very enjoyable if that is the right word to describe a thriller?

The Lost Relic (Ben Hope, Book 6)
The Lost Relic (Ben Hope, Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Feb. 2013
I really love this series about Ben Hope and his escapades. I have now read 3 of them and will definitely be reading the rest when I have time.

A Month at the Shore
A Month at the Shore

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!, 3 Feb. 2013
I had never read a book by Antoinette Stockenberg but after this one, have already bought another! This book was free so I was prepared to take a risk - great result. I enjoyed the way the story developed and the twists of the plot. The characters were well drawn as was the scenery.

Always the Last to Know (Always the Bridesmaid Book 1)
Always the Last to Know (Always the Bridesmaid Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 3 Feb. 2013
This book was easy to read but somehow never quite got going in my opinion... I read it all the way through in the hope that something was going to happen to catch my attention but it never did. The story was very predictable but it is OK for a light holiday read when nothing too difficult is required.

Page: 1 | 2