Profile for A. Cooper > Reviews

Content by A. Cooper

A. Cooper "barrelmaker" (NE England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
1001 Great Ideas for Teaching and Raising Children with Autism or Asperger's
1001 Great Ideas for Teaching and Raising Children with Autism or Asperger's
by Ellen Notbohm

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb resource for anyone working with children with autism, 11 May 2014
Simple, clear, user friendly. I have gained such insight and been able to apply ideas immediately and easily into my classroom environment. I have also recommended this book to parents of children with autism. Many thanks to the authors for their excellent advice. :-)

FACILLA® Magnetic White Board Dry Wipe Drywipe Cleaner Eraser
FACILLA® Magnetic White Board Dry Wipe Drywipe Cleaner Eraser
Offered by LTZmart

4.0 out of 5 stars It is dry and it wipes, 31 Dec. 2013
Erm, it's hard to get too excited about this product. It does what it says on the tin!

What more can I say?

Puss Jekyll Cat Hyde
Puss Jekyll Cat Hyde
by Joyce Dunbar

5.0 out of 5 stars A pictorial delight, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Puss Jekyll Cat Hyde (Paperback)
The illustrations in this book are a real pleasure. Any cat owner (or person owned by a cat ;-) ) will recognise the various expressions and mood swings so skilfully depicted in this visual feline feast.

I would recommend this book to anyone who loves cats and also to those who find them totally puzzling and enigmatic - perhaps the book might provide a little insight into these tiny tigers who share our homes.

Mr Wuffles!
Mr Wuffles!
by David Wiesner

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Wiesner, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mr Wuffles! (Hardcover)
I love this book. Following in the footsteps of Flotsam, this wordless (well almost) book provides ample opportunity for discussion and exploration of language and imagination with any child. I am a primary teacher and I fully intend to use parts of this book as a stimulus for children's writing.

The pictures are delightful and so expressive.

All this and the book's central character is a cat!! An all round winner in my books. :-D

The Complete Bourne 4 Movie Collection [DVD] [2002]
The Complete Bourne 4 Movie Collection [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Matt Damon

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitting pressy for hubby, 27 April 2013
Have never watched the movies myself, but bought for hubby. He seems pleased. Product is in excellent condition and arrived in good time. Solved a problem when looking for a gift for 'man-who-has-everything'. :-)

ENVY BOUTIQUE LADIES QUILTED HOOD GILET JACKET CREAM SIZE 12
ENVY BOUTIQUE LADIES QUILTED HOOD GILET JACKET CREAM SIZE 12
Offered by Envy Boutique Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile accessory, 27 April 2013
I was a little worried when the product arrived and the label said 'Large'. Nevertheless it fits fine and is a cosy addition to my wardrobe. All I need now is some Spring weather to get out and about in it... :-)

Deflecto Stand-Up Sign Holder Double-sided Landscape A4 Clear Ref 47701
Deflecto Stand-Up Sign Holder Double-sided Landscape A4 Clear Ref 47701
Offered by PriceBlitzer Vitamins

5.0 out of 5 stars Classroom organisation sorted, 27 April 2013
I use these to organise my ability groups in class. I can pop in sheets with the names of the children and their group targets. Boring for anyone outside of education, but I think they are useful and easy to amend once targets have been reached or groups change.

SABONA OF LONDON KNEE SUPPORT. WHITE. SIZE LARGE TO EXTRA LARGE
SABONA OF LONDON KNEE SUPPORT. WHITE. SIZE LARGE TO EXTRA LARGE
Offered by STEPHEN PRICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Renewed mobility for Dad, 27 April 2013
Dad has used this product before so was delighted to find it on-line. He seems pleased with it, but then he's not a man to 'gush' about utilitarian objects... :-)

Sterling Silver Earring Backs (Earnuts) Fine 4mm (12)
Sterling Silver Earring Backs (Earnuts) Fine 4mm (12)
Offered by uktoaob

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful product, 27 April 2013
I am forever losing the backs of my silver earrings, so these are a handy addition to my jewellery box. Many thanks.

Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Ladies White Fitted T-Shirt (Large [12-14])
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Ladies White Fitted T-Shirt (Large [12-14])

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Big Band Officiandoes, 6 Jan. 2013
This was a special treat just for me after I had bought everyone else's Christmas pressies. Wore it to work and could immediately tell who were Big Bang fans from the reaction - either a knowing laugh or a look of complete bewilderment. :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3