Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Subscribe and Save Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Randy Repass > Reviews

Content by Randy Repass

Randy Repass "Radmacdddy" (Johnson, VT United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Stowabike Folding Dual Suspension Mountain Bike - Silver
Stowabike Folding Dual Suspension Mountain Bike - Silver
Offered by The Sports HQ

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made & heavy, 25 Sept. 2015
I'm pretty disappointed in this bike for many reasons.

1. The components are very cheap. I had to spend another £65 on replacing most components as the included ones were so cheap they just didn't work. I did this after two months.
2. It's heavy: very heavy... i'd expect lighter in a bike meant to be small and easy to port when folded.
3.it's not very small when folded. I got it as a bike to fold up and store easily on my boat. But it doesn't get very small.
4. It's too small for me. I'm 6'1" and the seat is too close to the handlebars, the handlebars are not very wide (which I'd prefer) and the seat post is too short to extend to my height.

I did get the bike wet from sea water, and this aided to my replacing the components, and had made it unfortunate that I can not send it back. Otherwise I would have done. I made the mistake of not using for a while and making sure it fit my needs... so that is not the bikes fault, it's mine. But still...it is not worth what I could have paid the same for in a regular mountian bike with aluminium frame I could pop the wheels off and likely get it as small as this folded with wheels left on. And that's the route I'm now taking.

I recommend buying a decent mountain bike and simply removing the wheels and putting it all in a bag when you need it out of the way. It will likely only take a few minutes longer to do and in the end you have a much better product. This thing is just downright cheap.

Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Superbargainuk

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, but doesn't pick up as I'd expected ..., 4 Feb. 2015
Nice quality, but doesn't pick up as I'd expected after all the reviews I read. I guess that set my sights high, where as there's may have been low and expected worse. I'd expected some suck as well as brush, but it's only brush power. It passes over things I'd expect it to pick up.

Kirkland Signature Canadian Maple Syrup - 1L - Grade A Dark Amber

HAVIT HV-MS672 Ergonomic LED Wired Mouse with 7 Soothing LED Colors, 6 Buttons
HAVIT HV-MS672 Ergonomic LED Wired Mouse with 7 Soothing LED Colors, 6 Buttons
Offered by HAVIT-UK Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Feb. 2015
Got this for my son to play minecraft with, he loves it.

Star Wars - Costumes
Star Wars - Costumes
by Brandon Alinger

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Star Wars - Costumes (Hardcover)
Brilliant

Army Style Camouflage Monocular - 10x25
Army Style Camouflage Monocular - 10x25

4.0 out of 5 stars they love them. Great fun on a walk, 4 Feb. 2015
Got these for the kids, they love them. Great fun on a walk, or playing spy around the house. Decent thing for my eye as well... was impressed by the quality for the price.

PicknBuy (007 Portable Telescope) Mini Pocket Size 8x20 Monoculars Telescope For Sports game/ Opera/ Theater watching/promotional gift
Offered by PicknBuy

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Feb. 2015
crap, bought a bunch for the kids for Xmas and returned them immediately. No good at all.

AURAGLOW 9w LED B22 Bayonet Light Bulb, Warm White, 806 lumen, 60w EQV
AURAGLOW 9w LED B22 Bayonet Light Bulb, Warm White, 806 lumen, 60w EQV
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, my first LED bayonet and they'll all ..., 4 Feb. 2015
Great product, my first LED bayonet and they'll all be this from here on. Good strong clear light. No flicker. Nice soft colour.

The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey
The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family film, 1 Dec. 2014
Great family film. I watched it with my 5, 9, & 12 year olds. They all loved it, especially my 12 yr old son. Well acted and it deals with trauma very well. It's not too heavy on the Christian theme, which was good-not a bible basher, or Christmas hype. Just good strong moral and human values. I'd recommend for sure.

6 X Auralum LED Ceiling Light Lamp, 3W-270LM- Silver-Warm White
6 X Auralum LED Ceiling Light Lamp, 3W-270LM- Silver-Warm White
Offered by Temtop

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 30 Jan. 2014
after months to get them I've had ⅓ blow out after a couple weeks! yikes! Will contact the seller, but not impressed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4